Are you satisfied with your broker?

Yes, I am satisfied with my broker. I feel very lucky to work with my broker AGEA. From start I am working with this broker and yet I didn’t face any problem yet. Their trading platform is best and suitable for me. Whenever I need money I can withdraw instant without any problem. Their educational materials are very supportive for newbies. All I can say that, there was always AGEA broker behind of my success.

If anyone asked me about my broker then answer will be yes, definitely I am satisfied with my broker.  I am very lucky that I have got TryMarkets. I am with this broker since I had started my trading career. The trading environment of this broker trading platform is very comfortable and suitable of any trading style broker. Their transaction process is also very easy and less time consuming. They also provide educational support to new traders.

4 hours ago, uncle gober said:

I really agree with it. Because it is very important for traders to be able to have the ability to analyze the good and true. This is needed by traders to get better in managing trading activities dnegan good and true.

The biggest advantage that I have derived out of FXB Trading is the interface it provided. It is totally user friendly and the navigation has been made simple for users. I was able to locate several types of real time information and was able to analyze the trends in the market depending on the global economic occurrences with the help of the website’s economic calendar

Will be very fair that 100% satisfaction is next to impossible but whatever levels that can be gained, I am satisfied to that certain extent. I feel that we just need to focus on our ability and not expect everything from the broker. This is where I go with OctaFX broker with whom, I can really work my way towards the top through low spreads, zero balance protection, experts providing with market insights on daily and weekly basis, it’s terrific and makes anyone satisfied.

Diligence and discipline to continue to improve good trading skills is absolutely necessary. Forex is a very risky business especially in the CFD market, so to be successful in forex trading then we need to practice a lot of trading well. And I do the exercises with FXB

On 6/21/2017 at 5:24 PM, The Mad Max said:

In Forex trading maximum traders think by using high leverage generally we fall a great loss. but in order to my trading experience I don’t consider high leverage at any risk , if there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk managing plan , nothing to do with high leverage at all. if you have proper trading plan including real money managing plan   then by using leverage you can make profit for all time.

Understanding our science in trading must really we learn well to be able to make us more controlled and understood correctly so that what we do and do can be controlled easily, for it always learns that we keep trying as much as possible in managing and controlling the way It works, so trading with FXB Trading is more profitable

Guest andengireng

No, I'm not! Now I'm trading with XM and the spread going high when there is a big news like NFP or similar. XM is not professional broker I think. So be careful you guys, and I want to find another Forex broker.

The most important part that I look at with my broker is security and if that’s there then I don’t think I look for anything else at all. This is where I go for OctaFX broker who are masters at their work. They are regulated by FCA and also are a true ECN that too an award winning one, so I feel pretty pleased working under them. I also like it more with their 50% deposit bonus that’s usable too, so that really helps me enjoy things.

• 1 month later...

I am definitely satisfied with Trade12. Their customer service, tight spreads, fast order execution, platform, and security are all that im looking for a broker. All of which were delivered right and I rarely got any problems with them. Any case I have an issue, they resolve it immediately, nothing major. It's the reason ive lasted with them for so long.

Trader's satisfaction to be gained when a given service broker FXB was able to be enjoyed and exploited the trader in the trading activity, so that a trader was able to gain the advantage which is expected

Guest gaban
On 7/25/2017 at 9:48 PM, tauf said:
Trader's satisfaction to be gained when a given service broker was able to be enjoyed and exploited the trader in the trading activity, so that a trader was able to gain the advantage which is expected

The best brokers that certainly make traders will feel the comfort and security in forex trading business. And besides that traders must do in learning on the run like in demo account or demo contest instaforex in forex understanding to run properly and correctly. The maximum skill of trading ability owned, and also in a trusted broker will be able to survive to do trading forex trading

Satisfaction can be based from easy and in accordance with the expectations of the existing facilities at the FXB trading, so that made me comfortable in doing business in there, Learn forex trading and developing together is the satisfaction

Satisfaction there would be if all the services provided by the broker FXB is able to support the activities of trading with good support, customer service, signal analysis and forex analysis market is also more helpful in considering transactions to be performed

Archived