Choosing a broker

Who are fresher in forex always afraid of choosing right broker. Because it is very important to choose right broker in forex trading. It is very difficult to find out the best one for newbies. When choosing a broker, you should check their trading platform suitable or not, easy withdrawal system, initial bonus offers etc. I found all these services in AGEA. So, they are best solution for profitable trading.

This is a fear in new traders to select their trading platform. Because this is the most important fact from which a trader’s success depends. Because there are more than thousands of forex brokers in the market. But most of them are not real. I had selected TryMarkets after considering their suitable trading platform, easy withdrawal process, bonus offers, secured trading platform etc. This is the most reliable trading broker in the market.

• 1 month later...

Choosing a broker becomes very difficult for many traders since they don’t look at things in right direction and joins up with broker that’s offering more bonuses or any such feature, it makes it harder to find quality broker. I’ve done exactly opposite and looked for reliable and trustworthy broker not luxuries alone. Fortunately, I have found great one in OctaFX since they are highly rated licensed by FCA and yet have mouth-watering features and facilities from low spreads, quick execution and then there is even 50% deposit bonus that’s usable.

FXB Trading offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as a result of an ideal range of trading platforms. This is what every trader needs in the CFD market. Spread betting firms provide different spreads, platforms and minimum stakes to cater for all types of investors.

By continuing to improve our trading capabilities that will indeed make us able to maximize in trading in real account , Practise trading risk free under real market conditions with a free practice stock trading account. Open a practice account to develop and test your trading strategies.

• 2 weeks later...

FXB Trading has earned a name for itself by giving top quality aggregation of several liquid markets. Traders are allowed to get the ideal combination in the CFD market by using diverse kinds of bid/ask price spreads. The changing levels of price are shown correctly so that the traders can grasp that and take proper action.

Broker is very important to traders. Without the help of a broker a trader can not do trade well. Choosing a broker is a very tough task to do. A traders success depends on his broker's support. But there are many fraud brokers in the forex market. They always cheat their clients and did not give bonus and commissions properly. Ironfx is one of them. Working with this broker is like most worst experience in my trading career.

32 minutes ago, ViproMarket said:

we will be very helpful to be able to run our trading activities well if we can choose the right broker that provides what we need well. therefore I chose trading because there are many advantages that I can get

Trading in the CFD market is a complicated affair as it involves usage of speculation and strategies. It is, therefore, necessary to be associated with a trading platform that excels in providing diversity and helpful tools. FXB Trading has the best available trading platforms in the market.

You got to be very good with selection of the broker, as it is something that makes life easier for traders. I feel absolutely great with OctaFX broker since they are just the type I feel relaxed and comfortable with. I love it with their lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, over 70 instruments, rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades even if it’s lost and all the payments are proceed instantly that really helps up big time.

Guest andengireng

Now FBS offer 1:3000 leverage, what happened with this broker?? Previously Exness offer us 1:3000 leverage and Exness regulations banned Exness, and now FBS doing the same thing, I must be something wrong with FBS! Be carefull guys, choose wisely your leverage and your broker.

Choose a broker should see regulation and also services given so that we can be comfortable and able to choose the facilities needed in order that the business to be smooth in the process

Some things that you can use as a reference in choosing a good forex broker, are:

1. Choose what suits your needs.
First you must have a list of forex brokers. After that you should check to each website, then pay attention to the service and the service. If you do not find a service or offer that suits your needs, then look for another forex brokerage agency.

2. Check identity clarity
Check the office address and contact address or support, the more complete (email, phone, fax, chat, etc.) the better of course.

3. Methods of communication and assistance
The broker's commitment in providing support 24 hours / 5 days should be the main requirement. The more complete the method of communication (email, phone, fax, skype, chat) the better. Live support (chat) facilities can be very helpful to us, when needing assistance right away.

4. Check the regulation:
It does not become 100% but brokers with regulation will give you a feeling of security. The regulated broker means that the broker is subject to regulation and supervision. So the broker does not arbitrarily in running his business. Usually information about this regulation is always included in the broker's website. Usually the section about us, contact, or at the bottom of it.
We also have to pay attention to the regulatory body (regulator), the regulator must bonafide and have strict rules and supervision. For example, NFA (America), FCA (UK), ASIC (Autralia), CySEC (Cyprus).

5. Popularity
Try to take a moment to look, search and compare information about brokers in forums, blogs, etc. See how other people experience, whether there is a problem with the broker. See also which broker is reviewed or mentioned. The more popular a broker in a country, the broker's commitment will be greater in the country. Brokers will provide special support services with local language, or other more regional facilities.

6. Check performance and apps
In general there are two common application models people use for online forex trading, that is, by using the application (metatrader) or simply with the browser only. Well please you first try which one is most comfortable with you. You can try it by using a demo account.

BTW, anyone ever tried to subscribe with a broker?
if not, Try subscribing with FXB Trading because they offer many satisfying benefits.

Archived