My recent broker

My recent broker is AGEA. Feeling proud to say that this is the most reliable broker in forex industry and I feel very lucky to have this broker as my business partner. They give me access to the forex market 24 hours a day, 5 days a week and allowing me to trade with maximum currency pairs. With their help, you can develop your trading strategy and trade very comfortably.

Not only recent broker I am with TryMarkets since I had started trading. I have found only this broker most reliable broker in forex market. They have the access and support to forex market 24 hours. Also they support me by the maximum trading pair options for trading. They help to apply trading strategy according to market situation. I am very lucky to get this broker as my trading platform.

Guest andengireng

I have bad experience with Iron FX, this is happened when there is election in england and IronFX said that they will not decrease their leverage, but in fact they do it, so I lost my money. Please be careful with your broker, make sure everything is OK.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s been long and long ¾ years for me with OctaFX. I feel like home with them and able to work to my full potential. I feel great with their ECN account which can be operated with as low as 20 USD and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such case. I also enjoy it more with their ultra-thin spreads from 0.1 pips for all major pairs, high leverage up to 1.500 and then there is educational guidance, day to day market reports, it’s just terrific to work with.

• 1 month later...

Pradegxs, I believe it is vital not to look at low spreads alone, it is important to look at multiple things in terms of joining quality broker. I am joined under OctaFX and with them, I feel pretty special due to various reasons, but more so to do with them been licensed by FCA and also are a true ECN that too an award winning one, so I feel absolutely great working with them and benefits me in grand way.

Trying to make trading is important for us to do, because in forex trading has a high risk, so the skill and ability must be maximal in order to run its forex business can be maximized. Open a forex demo account and practise trading risk-free. Develop your trading strategies and test the features of a trading platform before you place a real trade.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived