Stevendavis

How many followers should I follow a day on Twitter

Hi friends,

Please share your tips on how many followers should I follow a day on Twitter and how to follow peoples to get more followers back?

Thanks in advance!

Admin

I'm thinking to write an article on the best way to get as many followers as possible.  However to give you some hints:

• Follow max 150 - 200 people daily to avoid having your account suspended.
  • Follow people that are active and relevant to your niche.
  • Check an influencer, big gun from your industry and follow the last people that follow him. To give you an example if you are into SEO tools niche you can follow people that are following SemRush, Moz, Ahrefs etc.
  • Follow people that are active - they liked or retweeted something from this popular accounts.
  • Use the search function and find people from your niche.

Let me know if an article where I get into detail in this thing will be helpful.

If your Twitter account is new, Twitter only allows you to follow around 50 people. If your account is two weeks old, you can follow up to 100 followers a week. If it's a year old, I think it's up to 1000 followers a week and so on. Twitter puts a lock on your account if you exceed the limited amount of followers.

10-15 is the ideal number of followers to be followed on Twitter a day. And, wait! Following too many accounts will prove your activity to be spam. Don't attempt it!

We don't limit the number of accounts you can follow overall, but there are some limits as to the pace at which you can doso. Every Twitter account is able to follow up to 400 accounts per day. Verified Twitter accounts are able to follow up to 1,000 accounts per day.- Twitter

Twitter has a limit of 1000-2000 per day but it doesn't mean that accounts with 1M followers can follow more or that accounts with 200 followers are allowed to follow 2,000 per day.

Every Twitter account is capable of follow up to 400 debts in line with day. Verified Twitter bills are capable of observe up to one,000 accounts according to day.

Twitter does not limit the number of accounts that can follow overall,