YouTube the best way to learn?

There are many ways to learn, but in recent times, it is fair to say that YouTube has become one of the best sources to learn from. I too feel happy with it. I am currently working with OctaFX broker and they have the best setup for education that covers all and allows us to learn well. They even have various demo contests like cTrader and Champion through which we can win huge prizes and obviously get the much required practice as well, so it works in double benefit!

Learning is the best thing you can do when you are new in forex trading. Without learning you can’t be familiar with forex market. And if you are not well educated about this market place then you simply can’t survive and make a trade. If you want to learn and make yourself a best trader then you can join AGEA. They have full and best educational materials where you can make yourself ready in short time.

Internet is the best option of learning. But for me YouTube is the best learning site. Now a days its popularity to people is getting higher. My broker TryMarkets has the setup for education in YouTube channel. Their education support in YouTube covers all and it is free to learn. Their trading site has demo option which also helps a lot to new traders. In their demo contest trader can win huge prizes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban
On 9/6/2017 at 1:03 PM, ViproMarket said:

Really, in addition to the science of forex trading can we get from many things, demo accounts, real accounts, promo contest, active in any forum can saaling exchange of ideas and exchange experiences that can make our trading science grow and become better

With account demo we can create a reliable trading foundation, account demo is right for us always learn and practice to hone our strategy easier way to know trend and easy to profit that will be applied in real account

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andengireng

Youtube is not enough to learn. You should learn about Forex from trusted Forex Broker. I recommend you to learn Forex in FreshForex website, it is good place to learn and it is free. You can participate on webinars too. If you are wondering, just simply go to FreshForex website and start studying.

Andengireng, you got to be seriously joking if you really believe that YouTube way is not enough. It is massive place and EVERYTHING is present here. It makes little sense to say YouTube learning is not enough. I work with OctaFX broker where too they have brilliant setup as per educational goes, but that doesn’t mean it’s the best. YouTube is the ultimate way and you should be honest with others and even yourself. At least, I am well aware of it.

Guest gaban

Learn we run trading it's the best thing to run trading, forex business that of course always do in step stages with preparation in advance for us can simplify in the later way of trading. Forex business is a business not instantly on the run. But we must do in readiness in maximizing skill of trading ability

Guest gaban
On 6/29/2017 at 11:59 AM, ViproMarket said:
So if you still feel hesitant, traders can better to prepare first using a demo account. Because then traders can be even better in improving skills and trading skills owned by traders.

We are in the running a good trading it first we do have to have preparation that we must do. And demo account or demo contest in brokers instaforex we can use for our means of ability test in the way we manage trading well so we can run trading with maximum in real account later

Guest gaban
2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Very well, the demo account provided is the right place for the trader to do the preparation properly and correctly. Therefore traders should be able to maximize it properly and correctly

We study the demo account it is one of our good to learn the way we to run forex trading. Forex business that we can run good trading it with the maximum skill of trading ability owned by every trader. So we will maximize trading with good work to be easier later on when will dive in his real account

• 2 months later...

Archived