Olymp Trade - olymptrade.com

Rate this topic

Don't you also get irritated by the economy and business classes on the planes? What's special about it? Trade well and you'll eventually open a vip account. I don't see any big problems here. I'll mention one more dissappointing fact for you – the bonus percentage also grows depending on the deposit sum. You can get from 10 to 50%. And bonuses don't stop you from withdrawing the profit, if you have it, of course.

I saw that this broker is being discussed on several websites. What is there to talk about? olymp trade is a scam! Everybody knows that the binary options are a fraud! The purpose of the binary option broker is to take your money away! Everything that is disscusted in this thred looks very suspicious. Some people showed screenshots, bur theese people can be employees of the company, I recommend to look at them better. olymptrade.com is a scam!

If you have a total drawdown, you can try participating in contests. They are organised for demo accounts, you don't need to invest anything and the gain is real. There are a lot of prizes, you just need to reach the first hundred. It's also good for practice. When you're only using demo, there's no hazard. And here the goal is real and you don't risk anything.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30.05.2018 at 6:20 AM, Grondo said:

If you have a total drawdown, you can try participating in contests. They are organised for demo accounts, you don't need to invest anything and the gain is real. There are a lot of prizes, you just need to reach the first hundred. It's also good for practice. When you're only using demo, there's no hazard. And here the goal is real and you don't risk anything.

Grondo, contests are also a sign of a scam broker! A real broker who has real quotes does not offer you bonuses, contests, and so on. It's scams! And you are most likely their employee.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand those who try to solve their problems on the forum. It's quite clear it's not going to solve anything. At least try contacting admins in this case. They should solve your problem. Otherwise, you're just wasting your breath.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. I decided to declare war on my broker and addressed the regulator. I had to do it once and it made the job – the problem was solved without arbitration. But I'm not going to trade there anymore, it costs too many nerves. I'd have to spend all my profit on the pharmacy. I'm thinking about trading on olymp trade. How is it to work with currency pairs there? Does it have any tools?

I trade on olymp, it has more than 60 currency pairs. The profitability of some pairs reaches more than 80%. I mostly use technical analysis and forecast information. You can find all this on olymp. I don't know what else you could need for a normal trading, besides fast money withdrawals. And olymp withdraws money quickly.

It can easily withdraw 10$ probably. But when it comes to many hundreds of dollars, I'm sure, it won't make it happen easily. It will say something like "go through the verification again, we doubt it's still you". And while this goes on, you successfully drain all your profit.

You're wrong. I've been trading on olymp for quite a long time, and I can't say anything like this about it. I've withdrawn different sums in different times, and it always went alright. I mostly trade crypto on olymp, and different things can happen with crypto. Out of many trading strategies I sometimes trade on news, but I mostly trust my intuiton.

• 4 weeks later...

Olymp offers trading with zero spreads. I don't know how long it's going to be this way, but so far my trading is good. At first I was surprised myself, but then I quickly felt the difference. Now I feel very well. I trade currency pairs, everything is going fine so far. I regularly withdraw profit, now I'm thinking of increasing the deposit.

• 3 weeks later...

You're just ready to blame everyone in everything. You aren't even trading on optimum yet, you're only planning to, and I'm trading there already and I've never noticed anything like that. You can check the rates yourself, and there can't be any hidden commissions, as arithmetic is an exact science. You can always calculate everything you're supposed to get. For example I am very satisfied by this broker and its trading platform.

• 1 month later...

What are you guys arguing about? No fees are needed for options as the broker profits from the difference between the successful trades of its traders and the unsuccessful ones :) Although besides options, Olymp offers margin trading on forex, too, and on the forex platform Olymp profits from the fees.

• 4 weeks later...

The possibility of classical trading has dramatically changed my approach to trading. In my opinion, options are the most similar to playing roulette, while margin trading is more predictable. Using only one indicator, or better two, increases predictability. Another important advantage of the Forex platform on Olymp is the automatic limitation of possible losses. This month I finally opened a real account and so faк about 80% of my transactions are positive, i.e. without losses.

• 3 weeks later...

Listing the indicators doesn't make much sense, as they are different depending on the current situation on the market. Some of work when there's flat and others work when a trend appears. The market is under consolidation most of the time, so in this case I use oscillators, and when a trend occurs, I switch. In the Olymp Trade trading terminal, you can attach a variety of indicators and simultaneously monitor them in real time.