Olymp Trade - olymptrade.com

Rate this topic

You get correlation or relationship methods. The demand for gold, oil or the dollar provides some information to determine the mood of the market. Unfortunately, on the Olymp trade platform the screen isn't divided into several charts, so you can only switch between different charts. To monitor the market, I use and trade on other terminals. It's convenient.

• 4 weeks later...

The regulations indicated five days for withdrawal. If more time has passed, you need to contact the support or call them. I would venture to suggest that the money just didn't have time to come. The rate of transactions depends on the method of deposit/withdrawal. Money comes to e-wallets quickly.

• 4 weeks later...

Everything is fine. I received the transaction with a delay of 10 hours after the SMS. Apparently some problems with the bank. Perhaps, it's also worth re-registering the deposit method. Many people say that money comes faster on electronic wallets. Sorry for the panic. I withdrew money for the first time, and the amount was rather big. I was worried)

• 3 weeks later...

If you're asking me, I've got no favourite assets. I work with all available assets. The main problem is in searching for ideas and bringing them into reality afterwards. Ideas can usually be played during the opening of the local markets and the most predictable movements appear during the opening of the asian market. Very early in the morning!

• 4 weeks later...

That’s true that you can set orders according to time. I didn't even notice that before. It's very convenient if you need to open an order, for example, at night, when you don't have an opportunity to sit by your computer. Now you can trade while Tokyo's opening:) Unfortunately, you can't do it on MT4.

• 4 weeks later...

The difference between Mt4 and 5 platforms is minimal. What is there to compare? MT5 is a good strategy generator and depth of market. Well, maybe someone will like the calendar of events on the platform. However, as practice shows, traders usually track the economic calendar on a single site, and view the news in real time on the platform. In general, the calendar is not a problem. Depth of market is useful for stock assets. For forex, this tool is useless, for the interbank market, I mean. I would like to have a strategy generator on Olymp, of course. Try experimenting. Although, let's be honest, trading robots are used very rarely in practical trading.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I figured it out. It’s not difficult. This is a cant, of course, that the size of the histogram does not change. On MT4, the histogram should be of comparable size with the boundaries of the signal lines. Inconvenient to track. And how to add a second window on the forex platform?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/16/2019 at 9:32 AM, Dalton33 said:

MT4 is no longer quoted. There is a more advanced version of the MT5 platform.

As far as I know, it’s impossible to open a couple of windows on the platform. You can open in a separate window the tab with the platform for technical analysis, and use it additionally. I do so when I need to analyze the asset simultaneously on a different timeframes for example.