Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Markian

Olymp trade, opinions

I've been trading with Olymp Trade for a while. The broker's got good execution and is reliable. Always withdraws on time, never complains about the strategy I chose. All in all if I'd have to grade the broker, I'd give it a 9 out of 10. I'd like to know the opinion of other traders about this binary options broker. If anyone has something to say about the broker - please write.

In my view, the broker's got enough of everything, the only thing is, they could make the withdrawal automatic, so that it would happen in 5 minutes, then I would give all 10 stars.

I agree with you that the broker isn't bad, in terms of automatic money withdrawal, I don't really care, because I don't withdraw money so often, and besides I don't mind waiting.

I've been trading for over 6 months. I can say it's a pretty good company with a good trading platform, excellent execution and honest money withdrawal.

I've never said I was absolutely happy. I've just outlined a couple of aspects which this broker is actually good at. Olymp trade is not a perfectcompany or anything. But I can work with it and put up with minor flaws. 

I can back it up, this is a good company and you can trade with them. I've been working with them for about six months now. I've never had any problems, they pay money and don't mess with my trading. That's all that I need.

Qr9btDEpQcerXmulccmoHg.jpg

As for the things I don't like, they are mostly my own cavils and not the broker's flaws. For example, I don't really like the site color scheme.

So those are your predilections that might be absolutely of no importance for others. For example, I couldn't care less about their site color scheme…

Oh, sure, you're right. It's just that I've tested a new strategy on a demo account and there were no risk-free trades. I'm sorry.

Yes, the return is lower but, then again, you minimize the risks and losses. And the profit can be compensated with more trades or option price.

I only partly agree with you. The more trades you've got, the higher the risks you'll lose the deposit pretty quickly, isn't that right?=)