Low spreads just for scalpers?

Low spreads can be highly beneficial for us and is great for all across the board. However, it is sort of feature that’s EXTRA special for scalpers and works nicely. I am with OctaFX broker where they have low spreads, high leverage up to 1.500 while there are zero balance protection, cash back and many other advantages too, so all this works highly in our favor and enhances our chances fair bit, it’s a lot easier and enhances our performance.

• 2 months later...

The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, in my trading career. I am very much dedicated in my broker AGEA due to exclusive trading facilities in particularly their lowest trading spreads. They are providing me many benefits for trading especially I am using scalping technique. The exciting part is that, it stays that way even in high news event which is a rare case with other brokerage companies.

Low spreads not only to the scalper but for the other also trading method, this is simply the cost of each transaction is given by the broker, the less spread means the less the fees charged, and also in the achievement of take profit will more quickly by using low spread

Archived