After how many years you can become experts?

Rate this topic

There are traders who have been trading for so long, so what do you think as per how long will it take for anyone to become experts or rather successful to desire levels. I am working with OctaFX broker and under them, it’s ever easier for me to work towards becoming expert and that’s to do with their conditions which are epic having tight spreads from 0.1 pips, over 70 instruments, zero balance protection and much more, it’s all very solid.

• 2 months later...

Whether forex is easy to you or not that depends on your skill level and on your broker. If you get reliable support from your broker you can take your business at top like I am getting from AGEA. They always support me to increase my trading confidence. They have all the technical support and features in their trading system for which most of the trader looking for their trading.

You can only become an expert in trading when you got a high level of knowledge and expertise in trading, for this you can take help of market experts, they have better experience about trade market. Your skills and knowledge help you to become an expert in the market. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest andengireng

Please do not waste your time to learn forex. You can looking for a broker who provides forex education, I recommend you to trade at FreshForex because FreshForex provides free education service for you. So now, start learning and start earning

• 3 years later...

Forex Broker helps traders to execute their trade easily and smoothly. Traders need to choose the broker wisely. By choosing wrong broker While I trade in the market I rely on Forex4you. This broker has tight spreads, unblemished execution, dynamic leverage and ease of trading facilities than any other broker in the forex market. Anyone can easily trade with the help of this broker.

If you want to trade well, you need to learn with proper knowledge. You can never be an expert trader if you do not have proper knowledge about trading. No one can say at the right time how long you can be an expert trader. The sooner you learn and constantly research about trading, the sooner you can become an expert trader. It will depend on your learning and perseverance.

There’s no specific year which can make you an expert. It all depends on your strong knowledge. If you work hard and work with strong knowledge you can be a professional trader within a short time of period. I trade with Eurotrader. They are a very reliable broker. They make disappointment to their client. They provide many good features. They are really very supportive and helpful. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

• 3 years later...