Intermediary between you and bank.

Rate this topic

A forex broker is an intermediary between you and the interbank. If you do not know what the interbank is, it is a term that refers to networks of banks that trade with each other. Typically, a forex broker will offer you a price from the banks that they have lines of credit and access to forex liquidity. I am using TryMarkets, which is my intermediary between bank and me.

• 2 months later...

A broker's prime responsibility is to bring sellers and buyers together and thus a broker is the third person facilitator between a buyer and a seller. So, in forex broker is an important factor. I am with AGEA broker, they provides its services through several account types and through several trading platforms. From those I choose STP account. Through my account all orders are directly routed to my broker liquidity providers which is called straight-through-processing.

• 3 years later...

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad. When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you,  which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.