Which pair you like most?

There are many pairs that we could trade on, but which one you like the most and which one that you have gained highest results? I love trading on EU, as it’s a pair which is stable yet brings in great comfort. It’s not just yet but with low spreads through my broker OctaFX, it’s ever helpful. I also like their day to day market updates and 24/5 support that’s available for us and allows us to perform extremely nicely in every way.

I am a binary options trader. For my trading I essentially trade EURUSDUSD and GBPUSD trade just currency sets. It perceives those 2 sets more. To me it is a smart thought to trade potentially a few sets. It helps us to welcome the characteristics of that set. For my trading i utilize lxmarkets.com platform. It has one of the best trading platforms in options field. The broker also has attractive payout rate.

Forex trading is the business of foreign currency exchange. Currency are quoted in this business as a pair. One currency bought or sold against another countries currency. This business is running all over the world. But some major currencies are known as powerful currency in this business. But a professional trader or expert should able to trade with all type of currency pair. My broker TryMarkets helps me to trade with all type of major currency pair. So I am not stick with any fixed currency pair.

Archived