TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer
rcdwealth

Creating wealth generation plans

1 post in this topic

Good day.

My name is Jean Louis, I am European, doing business in African countries. We are opening new gold mines for our clients, with main product being gold bullion, and create wealth generation plans. I am very practical, and like to research new world markets, finding differences in prices in one economy zone and connecting to the other zone. This way we are discovering new markets, with high demand and quicker returns. We engage in international trade transactions that may bring even 100% profit on top of the return of investment. Laboratory instruments, boats, trucks, machinery, chemicals, those are samples of trading goods.

All the promotion is connected to Internet, SEO, usage of mailing lists, programming, and I am helpful to people when they need it. I have programmed my own mailing software and website revision system, invoicing and so much more, in order to manage our business.

Greetings from Tanzania and Uganda.

Jean Louis

P.S. Here is one gold nugget found

SAM_0203.jpg

SAM_0169.JPG

SAM_0080.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Put your business in front of our community. Check our advertising offer

• Similar Content

• By maxwel378
      HI, My name is Fred Albert and this is my story. Before today I was regretting my existence on the surface of this earth because of my financial situation which was very bad, I had no savings or disposal income at that time. The total money in bank account was less than $2130 which was very bad for 27 year old man, that state made me in a weak condition because i was broke and had my family bills to cover, this situation lead me to make intensive research on some ways to make money without getting ripped-off , I read countless articles on many blogs and websites about making money online the list at that time required a start-up of $25000 and that was above my total money, Raising that money was going to be a big challenge, so i asked  all my friends for quick solution because i was drowning financially and needed a quick solution. I reached out to a friend who makes income online from blogging for little loan but that didn’t go well between us. Blogging about tech stuffs could make this guy rich then why can’t i try this too, but later realizing that i wasn’t ready because of my zero idea about blogging and source of visitors to my websites if i ever planned to start. After few days he got back to me and decided that he was going help by sending me a link to my email, which i was to open and watch if i wanted to change my financial status, I was skeptical for days trying to avoid getting the wrong information and making mistake. So i decided to click the YOUTUBE link on my phone which redirected me to youtube. The video got me motivated to get rich within a short period of time, I was interested in what the video was offering because it was different from others and the video clearly explained new ways of getting financial freedom, I quickly bought the idea and requirement after watching the video which was less than $5. I was amazed when i got my first income online after 1 week of trial. Today i can brag and share how i moved from $2130 to $17500 in total revenue paid in my paypal account by PSD Tuts+, ACHS, and the host of others.

I wasn’t paid to share this but I chose to do so because helping each other reach financial breakthrough is a basic need for everyone which will make the world a better and safer place to live. This article am sharing would increase a change your financial status.

The youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZLSwkfAfJQ  

• By Elite Investment Advisory
      Indian share markets have started the week higher tracking Asian markets. At 10:15 am, the BSE Sensex was trading at 30,055.90, up 137.50 points, while the NSE Nifty was ruling at 9,347.50, up 43.45 points. The BSE Mid-cap gained 0.3% and the BSE Small-cap gained 0.6%.    Maruti Suzuki Ltd crossed fresh record high after gaining 3% after the company posted a 19.5% rise in total sales at 1,51,215 units in April, versus 1,26,569 units in the same month last year. Maruti stock was the lead Sensex gainer. Tata Motors fell 1% to Rs 451 after the company reported a 21% decline in its total sales, of passenger and commercial vehicles through April 2017...... Read more    More Related Story- stock option trading tips
      stock tips today
    • By Elite Investment Advisory
      The benchmark indices on Monday edged higher in early trade tracking positive Asian peers. At 10.15 am, the BSE Sensex was up 146.73 points or 0.50% at 29,767.23. The Nifty-50 index was up 34.35 points or 0.38% at 9,208.20. In the broader market, the BSE Midcap and the S&P BSE Smallcap indices added 0.4% and 0.5%, respectively.    All sectoral indices have opened the day in positive note, except reality stocks. The automobiles sector and banking, and oil & gas sector leading the pack of gainers. The rupee is trading at 64.84 to the US Dollar...... Read More    More Related Story- Free Nifty Option Tips Stock Investment Advisory 
    • By LatlonTechnologies
      Be Available To Your Customers All The Time
      More than 70% of the people use the web to search for local business, hence it becomes important to available on online when your customers need your service. Having a website builds an online presence so that your business is not limited to your business hours.
      The website provides a better place to showcase all your products/service. A well-designed, a professional looking website, will add credibility to your business. Make sure your contact details are easy to find so that it will be easy for your customers to reach you. Through websites, you can identify the exact needs of customers. 
      Let Customers Know About Your Business
      Brand and advertise your business so that it will be easy for the people to recognize you. Branding enhances customer recognition and builds loyalty among your customers. Advertising also acts as an information service and educates the con­sumer. Through the medium of advertising people also gets information regarding new products. The more often a customer sees your brand in the marketplace, the more often he will consider it for purchase.
      Digital marketing sets the right platform to advertise your product/services, where you can able to track the conversions and results efficiently. Increasing your digital outreach ensure higher ROI (Return On Investment) and get greater exposure so that your business can be seen anywhere in the world from a single marketing campaign.
      Build A Better Relationship With Customers
      Try to understand the problems of your customers, serve them accordingly. Listen to social conversion to analyze what your customers are saying online. You may use CRM software to build a better relationship with your customers. CRM helps to bring information together from all data sources to give one, holistic view of each customer in real time. Listen to the feedback of your customers.
      CRM solutions provide you a complete picture of your sales pipeline through which better customer satisfaction can be achieved. This software helps in collecting, organizing, and managing the customer information. You can also receive continuous feedback from your customers regarding your products and services.  
      Ask, Listen & Act 
       Listening to your customers is the best way to guarantee a product or service that they actually want to buy. Get customer feedback throughout the product development process so that you can ensure that the end product solves customer’s problem or fulfills their needs.
      Measuring customer satisfaction helps you to verify whether your product or service meets customer expectations. One may use personal emails to receive the feedback from your customers. CRM software can be used to track, measure and monitor customer feedback and continually work to improve them. 

• Popular Contributors

• Links