Do you pay for stop loss order?

Because most foreign exchange products are highly leveraged, even small market movements can have a big impact. Risk management systems such as stop loss orders, will only give you limited protection by capping your losses. You may have to pay a premium price to guarantee your stop loss order. I am with TryMarkets, if you are with this broker they guarantee your stop loss order without any price or fee.

• 1 month later...
Guest andengireng

No. Why I have to pay for stop loss order? It doesn't make sense. Im trading with FreshForex, it is all free, no commission, free stop loss order, no swap and FreshForex give me some bonuses. It is interesting to trade with FreshForex.

• 4 weeks later...

In forex trading even in small market movements you can have a big impact only for high leverage facility. Foreign exchange market is best for this facility. To cop up the losses in business you can take risk management systems by any reputed broker. But it can give you a limited protection. I am using the micro STP account of FXPremax. Using their micro STP account I am getting 1:1000 leverage facility.

A trader should not pay for stop loss order as an additional charge. When a trader opens an order he or she always looks for making profit and limit losses for which they use stop loss orders. Even when a trader opens a order he or she always pays spreads or commissions which is the earning for the broker. I do not get the point of paying for stop loss order exceptionally. If a broker charges extra for stop loss orders i think you should change the broker and shift to a good broker.

I trade with FreshForex, they have been so true with their facilities that no trader of FreshForex should have any problem with their services. I do not pay any extra fees for stop loss orders or any type of orders rather than opening a trade. They also provide me less spread based trade which helps me to cut the costs of my trading and i also enjoy swap free trading benefits.

Archived