TopGoldForum.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Interested in more traffic and leads? Check our advertising offer

5 posts in this topic

HI, My name is Fred Albert and this is my story. Before today I was regretting my existence on the surface of this earth because of my financial situation which was very bad, I had no savings or disposal income at that time. The total money in bank account was less than $2130 which was very bad for 27 year old man, that state made me in a weak condition because i was broke and had my family bills to cover, this situation lead me to make intensive research on some ways to make money without getting ripped-off , I read countless articles on many blogs and websites about making money online the list at that time required a start-up of $25000 and that was above my total money, Raising that money was going to be a big challenge, so i asked  all my friends for quick solution because i was drowning financially and needed a quick solution. I reached out to a friend who makes income online from blogging for little loan but that didn’t go well between us. Blogging about tech stuffs could make this guy rich then why can’t i try this too, but later realizing that i wasn’t ready because of my zero idea about blogging and source of visitors to my websites if i ever planned to start. After few days he got back to me and decided that he was going help by sending me a link to my email, which i was to open and watch if i wanted to change my financial status, I was skeptical for days trying to avoid getting the wrong information and making mistake. So i decided to click the YOUTUBE link on my phone which redirected me to youtube. The video got me motivated to get rich within a short period of time, I was interested in what the video was offering because it was different from others and the video clearly explained new ways of getting financial freedom, I quickly bought the idea and requirement after watching the video which was less than $5. I was amazed when i got my first income online after 1 week of trial. Today i can brag and share how i moved from $2130 to $17500 in total revenue paid in my paypal account by PSD Tuts+, ACHS, and the host of others.

I wasn’t paid to share this but I chose to do so because helping each other reach financial breakthrough is a basic need for everyone which will make the world a better and safer place to live. This article am sharing would increase a change your financial status.

The youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZLSwkfAfJQ  

There are many legitimate ways to make money online.You can earn through internet by writing blogs,articles,ad-sense,affiliate marketing and other such ways.I work from my home and will share my experience.I have been into online business for the past few years,I do reselling business with Goresellers.com ,I chose this business because there was no way to get scammed if we found a legit reselling company.It is very easy  to make a good turnover because the cost for each service is fixed by reseller and also it has a fixed commissioned pay for each sale.The customer service and payment is handled by the reselling company and hence I just have to promote the services.

Hi max, it's really an interesting story here but I checked your video which is removed from the youtube so if it really working and you really want other people to help so, provide another video here.

Thanks!

Haim Toledano

1 person likes this