Is paying commission a headache?

Frankly speaking, it is hardly any issue for big traders to pay some commission for withdrawal and for other stuff, but for small traders, it is something that is huge issue. I don’t think it’s a huge headache yet I am not entirely happy with paying commission, I feel happy under OctaFX since they are awesome by all means with having NO commission yet spread starts from low point and the payment is instant which makes it all so special.

No it should be a headache. Because if any broker does not charge any commission it means that broker will compensate that in other way. So it is better to pay commissions. Moreover it is hardly any issue for big traders to pay some commission for withdrawal and for other stuff, but for small traders, it is something that is huge issue. Currently I am a binary options trader and for my trading I use lxmarkets.com ! It has one of the best trading platforms on the web.

• 4 months later...
Guest andengireng

Yes, of course, why you have to pay commission if you can get it free??? Yes, I mean you have to trade with FreshForex, because there is no commission or swap that you have to pay, so you can trade and get profit without any interest. It is real (I have tried) so leave your current broker and start trading with FreshForex and open your swap free account.

Archived