What is your favorite way to pay online?

Rate this topic

What is your favorite way to pay online?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite way to pay online?

• Credit card
    • PayPal
    • PerfectMoney
    • Bitcoin
    • Paysafe Card

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I quite often pay for something online, for example, various deliveries, purchases, and so on. Since I'm making these purchases for my business, I need to put my signature on the documents, and it's much more convenient to do this with an electronic signature. There are probably many software options, but I use https://createmysignature.com/. On this site, you can create a signature for free in a couple of seconds and save it.

• 2 months later...

Crypto wallets are where proprietors of cryptocurrencies store and exchange their computerized resources on the blockchain. Crypto wallets work as a record and your individual account on a blockchain organize and give get to to exchange history. Once you send your coins, you utilize your private key to sign the exchange and broadcast it to the blockchain network. After you say you've got cryptocurrency, you actually mean merely have a key that affirms your possession of your advanced cash and permits you to form exchanges. There's moreover a open key that permits you to get cryptocurrency exchanges.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...