Markets open flat tracking mixed global cues; Nifty above 9300

The benchmark indices opened flat onTuesday on positive note. At 10.10 am, the BSE Sensex was trading at 29,944.49 up 18.34 points, whereas the NSE Nifty-50 index was ruling at 9,315, up 1.55 points. In the broader market, the BSE Mid-cap and BSE Small-cap gained 0.16% and 0.41% respectively. On Monday, FPIs sold shares of net valued Rs 542.47 crore, against DIIs (Domestic institutional investors) bought shares of Rs 663.33 crore, as per data with BSE. 

Infosys Ltd, Hero-Moto Corp, Axis Bank and Asian Paints gained the most on BSE Sensex, while GAIL India Ltd, Adani Ports, Bajaj Auto and Bharti Airtel, shed the most on the index. ...... Read More 

More Related Story-

• 2 months later...

When it comes about the best service provider in forex market then no broker can come near to my broker AGEA. I have traded with so many brokers also faced so many problems with them but AGEA is completely different. With them I can use any kinds of trading techniques for all time including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. I am very much comfortable to trade with them.

Archived