Ollo! Nice to meet all of you!

Hi everyone, I go by Lily. I'm sure most of you won't get my title introduction, but if you're interested about it, I will let you know what that's about. It's really nice to meet all of you, and I am hoping that I will meet new friends that I can chat with and also learn from.

A little bit about me, I am an amateur writer, I used to semi-write books that I'd never finish when I was younger. I do enjoy writing, I just know I'm not professional at it. I am also a big crafter, my medium is polymer clay so I am pretty good at sculpting miniatures. I am always looking to learn something new, and I'm currently interested in amateur animation, but I don't know a single thing about it. It's my dream to be able to start making some animated short series that I can share on Youtube. I'm a very energetic, and cheerful person so I hope I will have the opportunity to meet a lot of new friends here.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References http://www.writingforums.com/threads/170345-Ollo!-Nice-to-meet-all-of-you!

Archived