What facilites your Broker have ?

We have to choose the broker which for all time make sure security of funds , lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , free demo account , usable bonus offer and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Interestingly, I have all of live trading facilities in my trading chart according to your list! Besides, I get 100% capital security from trade-24.com broker! Basically, capital security is my key point because right now I am trading with 58K trading equity! Till now no objection on security issue! Even I see, trade24 broker is much active on big withdrawal, they make maximum one hour and no hidden charge there!  

As I do binary options trading, mine is options broker. So I can recommend you a decent options broker that I utilize. It is lxmarkets.com which is a regulated broker with various options social events. The broker has one of the best trading platforms on the web for binary options trading. You can feel safe with them with your cash. It has the best options trading platform on the web. It has stunning payout structure with stunning rate. Believe you like it. Here's to you.

Guest andengireng

Trade with FreshForex I get benefits, Example : I get bonus, I get free analytic, free robot and webinars, and there is a contest to win BMW X6 and many more, let's try to trade with FreshForex and you will know :)

I honestly feel sad that most people often talk about facilities but security is rarely on the radar, if we truly wish to succeed and go long way in becoming successful then we got to do it with quality broker that we can really rely and trust upon. I work with OctaFX and under them, I feel good in every way thinkable. I enjoy the features here that counts for tight spreads, fast execution, cash back and all so much, it’s terrific in every way.

I think good broker is that broker who will provide you extraordinary support. Like their funds security in any kinds of investment, easy withdrawal process, active service, bonus offer etc. Besides all this facilities if they also suggest me what currency pair is going to trade, what spreads would suit to me, what leverage I need etc. then I can surely make a good profit.  I found all the facilities from ECNCAPITAL

My broker is trade-24.com and they are offering multiple opportunities for traders. They provide high leverage, fast executions, lowest trading spreads, market news, logical analysis, free signals, fast and easy withdrawals etc. that you can easily make your profit consistent. They also offering free training courses for newbies. Their video lessons are very helpful to learn via online. I would like to suggest this broker for all traders out there.

Brokers exist with their advantages and disadvantages respectively. Most beginner traders are confused at the moment will choose a broker to start trading forex. The important thing is do not forget to pay attention to the regulation used by broker for our comfort and safety as when I choose Tickmill.

• 1 month later...

Well, I believe facilities are one way but more important is security which is where I feel happy with my broker OctaFX. They are high class with having been licensed by FCA and also have strong reputation winning 21+ awards and also got segregated account, so all this is what makes them pretty special and the best broker. The list of facilities they provide got long list from low spreads to high leverage to deposit bonus which is up to 50% and can be used.

Archived