Don’t try to recover from your losses immediately

Forex traders are human beings, they are not Gods. It is natural for them to recover a loss when they have not expected such. But trying to recover from a loss is a suicidal mission. It will not only kill your strategy, it will also effect on your next trades. No patients in the world are allowed to take a walk after an operation. They have to stay in the hospital for a few months and weeks. If you think you have broken a leg and after your plaster is done, you can start walking in your alley, you will end up losing the leg for your whole life. The same rule is for Forex. If you have experienced a loss, let it be. Do not get excited and place other trade to make up the lost that you have gone through.

We know it easier said than done while executing the orders in the forex trading account. Most of the traders, especially the newbie traders, when they have lost a trade, they became upset. They try to make up that money immediately and end up placing unrealistic trades. You should know and accept the losses in Forex. This article will try to calm you if you have experienced a big loss in the Forex.

You will end up making more weak trades: Most of the time, after they have lost trades, the trades place a weaker trade than their previous trades and lost more amount of money. It is because they were thinking emotionally and did not take into account the market condition. Most of the time, they do not even analyze the market. They watch a market if it going up or down and place a trade. It is all for recovering that lost trade.

Higher time frame trading: If you truly want to become a professional trader in the forex market then you have lots of things to learn from the professional traders at Saxo. Most of them are trading the financial market in the higher time frame and executing their trades in their forex trading account with price action confirmation signal. Price action trading strategy is considered to be one of the most profitable trading strategies in the world and if you can truly master the art of price action trading strategy then you can easily make a huge amount of money in forex trading.

False Signals: Not only you will make weak trades, you may see wrong signals on your chart. If you are working all day, it is not surprising that you will see start to see stars in the skies in the next day morning. If you are trading and losing and trading all day, you will start to see signals that do not even exist in your chart. It may sound unbelievable to you, but it happens to Forex traders when they try to recover a loss immediately. But whenever you execute any trades in the market make sure that you follow proper risk management factors in every single trade since it will help you to become a profitable trader in the long run.

Conclusion: If you have lost a trade, take a break from trading. Do not get more into it to recover the loss. Most of the novice traders in the forex market jeopardize their forex trading account while they execute high lot size trades in the market only recover their loss. As a trader, you should know that losing is just a part of trader’s career and you need to embrace your losing orders in the market just like the winning trades.

The biggest problem is that the mindset and approach got to be right from beginning; it is not possible to be correct if you haven’t got things worked out. We need to have knowledge and working through proper plans, it will be enough to ensure we can hold our own in tough situations and avoid panicking. I am grateful to FP Markets, who are no.1 Australian based broker for providing me such lovely guidance, that not only I have learned to trade well, but also able to hold myself when the going gets tough. I also feel privileged using their wide range of facilities such as market analysis, signals, tips and all that, it just makes you trade with extra zip and confident.

Yes, trying recover the loss immediately is the greatest mistake traders often do especially new traders. It is called revenge trade. Try not to do exact revenge trade. Exact revenge trade implies in the wake of losing a trade, again open another trade just to recuperate the loss quickly. Utilize your logic not heart in trading. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets.com ! It has one of the best trading platforms accessible on web.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, that’s way I don’t have any extra plan on my losing trade positions! I just follow the instructions of my trading strategy whatever the result it is either it’s SL or TP I don’t care! Luckily I have negative balance protection service from trade-24.com broker! On the other hand, I get 70-75% accuracy on my trading strategy in average; therefore I have no headache on it! In addition, I am also careful on high profit ratio!

• 1 month later...

The thing we need and the thing that’s even necessary to understand is that we simply can’t move forward if we don’t handle losses properly, so the way we handle difficult phase or losses is what that will decide our future. I work it all nicely and easily through broker like OctaFX who are highly rated and recognized company with lovely set of schemes with having 50% rebate scheme too that’s usable. I feel absolutely great with it and keep me relaxed too.

If we get loss and then we keep trading, ithink we can not think clearly. We will not be able to analyze market properly because most of trader who keep trading after get loss, only trade with their emotion. That's why I prefer to stop for a while after get loss when trading with FXB, then i will start again tomorrow or until I can think clearly

On 3/7/2017 at 7:54 AM, uncle gober said:

Very well, it would be better if we get a loss we can to do the evaluation, it is needed by traders to be better in managing existing trading activities and can run trading with better and maximum.

Evaluation is an important thing to always be done by traders, because with that we can get a lesson to be better again in the future with FXB and trading can be more leverage and profitable.

• 2 months later...

Forex market is amazingly complex and even sophisticated. This market is very interesting place for money loving people. I am a little part of this business and operating with AGEA broker which is regulated and for all time make sure 100% reliability. They are providing me all types of support including fundamental and technical analysis. They offers highest leverage up to 1:500 also trading spreads is comparatively quite low which is very essential for scalping.

Archived