Central Banks.

Central banks play an important function in the forex market. They have the control over the supply of different currency, inflation, and interest rate. In addition, they have also official target rates for the currencies that they are handling. They are responsible for stabilizing the forex market through the use of foreign exchange reserves. Their intervention in the market is enough to stabilize a certain currency. And as a forex trader we can take advantage of this situation, I am trading with TryMarkets to get better facility.

• 3 months later...

I am making money in forex market with my broker AGEA when trade is in my favor. They are providing strategy friendly trading environment. I found there all of default and a long list on custom indicators, there I practiced with 18 trading strategies but now in live chart I am working with my particular trading system. Trading with them is enough for me and I am learning many important facts of trading forex.

Archived