Reduce the exposure.

The most obvious way to reduce the exposure is to not have an exposure. By invoicing all transactions in the home currency a firm can avoid transaction exposure all together. However, this technique cannot work for every one since someone must bear transaction exposure for a foreign currency transaction. Generally, the firm that will bear the risk is the one that can do so at the lowest cost. I am trading with TryMrakets and they help me to reduce risk exposure.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, ECN broker trade-24.com also helps me to reduce risk exposure by providing 30% welcome bonus offer with Negative Balance Protection service! This is way, now I am comfortable here with my small amount of trading capital! That’s the reason, why I am interested on only friendly trading platforms, they make sure 2 services in a time, best live trading environment with enough capital security! While market maker brokers are harassing their clients!

• 3 months later...

I am with the reliable broker called AGEA which is regulated and guarantee their clients funds with low transaction cost, low trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process etc. Also, they always take good care of their clients by providing their good client support, easy and good analysis to understand and to do trade and also good deposit and fast withdrawal system. I can easily make my profit consistent with their support.

Exposure is not good for trading and I really feel it. There should be a broker where the exposure should be minimum of your trading and I really have found such a honest broker. I trade with Forex4you. They provide all possible service to their clients so that they can make good profits. They provide lowest spreads, no swap based accounts and error free execution. They also provide 100% funds safety as well.

Archived