Spot rate.

Spot rate is known more formally s the interbank rate. It is the rate banks of large financial institutions charge each other when trading significant amounts of foreign currency. In the business, this is sometimes referred to as a spot rate. It is not the tourist rate and you cannot buy currency at this rate, as you are buying relatively small amounts of foreign currency. I am currency trader and am with ECNCAPITAL.

• 4 months later...

Forex is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world. The fundamental analysis of forex trading is based on the consideration of trends as they are caused by events, politics and economics. A currency is issued by a given country of countries. I am fundamental speculator and trade with AGEA broker. I am getting latest news of events, politics and economics which are very much helpful for me to plan my trades. Getting real news is one of the main catalyst for my successful trades.

Archived