Leverage

In forex traders use leverage to profit from the fluctuations in exchange rates between two different countries. Leverage is a loan that is provided to an investor by the broker that is handling to their forex account. If you are skillful trader then you can trade with high leverage. I can use high leverage with the help of my broker trade24. They made my trade very simple and they makes me feel quite homely.

Trader basically use leverage to earn profit from the variability of the difference between two different currencies of two different country. Trader borrow money from their broker to handle their forex account. Volume of leverage depend on a broker how much they able to lend money to their trader. Only skill full traders are able to trade with leverage. ECNCAPITAL are able to give the platform to use high volume of leverage.

Leverage to me is a sort of thing that can boost us quite nicely but if we don’t use it properly then it can be really bad and dangerous. I work with OctaFX broker where I have 1:500 leverage to use and I really enjoy it to highest level because I can work confidently due to that. I feel so much more comfortable to do with the simple and straight to point policy, I can do whatever I want without restrictions at all.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Yes, I have also very good experience with trade-24.com broker! I see, trade24 broker is very honest on their live trading service, they don’t increase their trading spread during high volatile trading session! In addition, the execution level is so fast here, so as a scalper I am very much comfortable here! Yes, I use their 1:1000 leverage service and I have also 30% bonus in my live trading account from this ECN trading platform!

• 4 months later...

Leverage is the ratio between the amount of collateral and the borrowed funds allocated for trading. Examples of leverage: 1: 100, 1: 200, 1: 500. Leverage 1: 100, meaning that for transactions done you must have a trading account with a broker in the amount of 100 times smaller than the number of transactions.

by the way, is there anyone who has ever subscribed with a broker?
if not try to subscribe with FXB Trading

Leverage to me is a kind of thing that can help us pleasantly however in the event that we don't utilize it legitimately then it can be truly awful and hazardous. I work with FXPM broker where I have 1:500 leverage to utilize and I truly appreciate it to largest amount since I can work certainly because of that. I feel quite a lot more agreeable to do with the basic and straight to point arrangement, I can do whatever I need without limitations by any means.

Archived