Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
Dennis#MD

[Article] How to start a forum and make money [Complete Guide]

Admin

With the huge grow of social networks discussions groups like Facebook Groups and LinkedIn groups it seems online forums tend to become less and less active.

However, online communities have been around for a very, very long time. There are several reasons why forums still remain active and are preferred by members over the decades.

In the following section I will describe step by step how to start and promote a discussion forum.

In my opinion, a forum should be an addition to your website and not a standalone site. So if you have already a blog or an website add a forum or if you just starting it make sure you add a section with articles, guides or tools to the forum. It’s very difficult to start only with a discussion forum as at beginning there are no members to engage the discussions and spread the world about your community.

Read more: https://monetize.info/how-to-start-a-forum-and-make-money-complete-guide/#ixzz4e52PdK9s 
Follow us: @monetizeinfo on Twitter | monetize on Facebook

• Like 1

🚀🚀🚀Get more traffic by publishing articles on 3500 authority websites. Register for free on Outreach.Buzz 🚀🚀🚀

Dennis#MD, thank you for a good recommendation. It's strange, but I always used to think that a forum is a good way to generalize free traffic. but you must be right, as you have more experience.

• Like 1