importance of trading strategy

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the platform which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Well said! Really, we traders need to trade with a specific trading strategy and plan, unless we may lose our profit even more, although we have enough knowledge on Forex market!  Basically, my demo trading account of trade-24.com broker was a strategy friendly trading environment! I found there all of default and a long list on custom indicators, there I practiced with 18 trading strategies but now in y live chart I work with my particular trading system!

Having a good trading strategy is very essential for trading. Forex trading strategies can be either manual or automated. The cardinal rule of trading is to make sure you have a list of defined forex trading strategies before you make your first trade. Plenty of traders get burnt because they haven’t devised forex trading strategies based on the currencies they plan on buying or selling. You can make a strong trading strategy with trade24 broker.

Guest gaban
On 11/4/2017 at 8:49 AM, uncle gober said:

absolutely right, it is to have a good strategy and overcooked badly needed by traders in order to further make its activities more efficient trading. therefore I began to compile and test it using demo accounts.

practicing their prep run before plunging in her real account it will be able to easily run the forex business. always run good trading it will be good also in the running trades and profit to be obtained

22 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

absolutely right, indeed sebaiknyakita bsas get started by using a demo account in order to improve trading skills that we have. so we will be more able to start trading using real account.

Demo accounts are good in improving trading skills well, because forex is a very high-risk business, so we always try to run trading well by learning on the run in order to gain time on the run together trade.Berry forex can be obtained easily

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

Well, I respect your opinion but success without any specific trading strategy is not impossible in Forex! I have 5 years trading experience and I identify good points of trading by doing live market analysis! Yes, there is no specific trading system here, I make both kind of market analysis thus I filter my entry points, in this case live market analysis of trade-24.com broker helps me a lot! There I get professional ideas on market analysis with details!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban
On 17/5/2017 at 11:14 AM, ViproMarket said:

If you have never been involved in forex trading, traders should use a demo account as a training ground, explanation and introduction of forex trading. With the aim to be able to form a good mental at the time will be trading by using a real account.

In learning that's what we must run in every we do any business, especially in forex business has a very high risk, so for us easily profit obtained with the readiness and preparation that run before we berinvesatasi in his real account

Guest gaban
On 29/5/2017 at 9:02 AM, uncle gober said:

Really, we should be able to mean it while doing the training and learning by using a demo account. It is very important to increase the readiness of traders in running trading activities in order to get better again.

Trader is the first we run a good trading, because forex business is a business that the risks are very high, so to feel more secure and comfortable in the course of trading it is our first always run forex with good maximize the ability of trading

My thinking is that, it is impossible to get success in forex trading without any trading strategy. Because forex market is very challenging. People from all over the world is doing this business. This is true that there is no fixed trading system. But market analysis will help a trader to make profit easily. By the help of my broker TryMarkets market analysis I can identify my entry points in forex trading.

Strategy in forex trading is important for us to run trading, because a good strategy that will be good also in the course of trading that we run in trade.Berry. Forex business that we need to run in learning, with profitable traders easily obtained must maximize the ability of trading owned, and we can do in utilizing the facilities provided by brokers such as one demo account with social platform trading in trade.Berry for success stage In a forex trading

Very well, because with the existence of a good and mature trading plan, it will greatly help the trader to be able to run trading activities in order to get better again. Therefore traders should be able to take advantage of ViproMarkets demo account as tem, pat to make trading plan

Guest gaban
17 hours ago, ViproMarket said:

Very well, because with the existence of a good and mature trading plan, it will greatly help the trader to be able to run trading activities in order to get better again. Therefore traders should be able to take advantage demo account as tem, pat to make trading plan

Studying in demo accounts is important for traders to trade well, and traders who want to benefit from it by possessing the skill of maximum trading ability. Because forex has a very high risk, it is difficult to be able to properly and correctly if not yet have the skills possessed trading skills

Guest gaban
On 2/6/2017 at 10:52 AM, uncle gober said:

Really skelai, dmoe account can indeed be a place for traders to prepare themselves before actually doing trading activities using real account. Therefore traders should be able to use dmeo accounts seriously

With our demo account is maximal will be maximal also skill ability owned trades. And try to take advantage of the bonus facilities of Instaforex brokers to relieve us for initial deposit to run trading. Because we have maximal trading ability would be his maximum skill of trading ability

Archived