Wrong belief.

Rate this topic

Successful trading is dependent on the trading system. This is probably the most widely held belief among traders. Which is wrong. This is precisely why there are thousands of trading systems on the market, all promising great riches to the brave traders who pony up the money for the next holy grail. Many veteran traders understand the importance of trading psychology. To train yourself overall in forex go for TryMarkets.

Widely this is believed that by the help of a broker or a trading platform you can earn profit in forex trading or you will get success. This is not fully true. Yes it is depend on a platform but you need to have proper knowledge. Without proper knowledge you cannot select a good trading platform for your business.  You can get necessary training tools and learning materials from ECNCAPITAL.

• 3 years later...

According to me, most of the new traders think that you can earn money from this market easily. This is completely wrong. Every day many traders lose their money in this market. Some other thinks that a good strategy can save you from losses. But this is not completely correct also. A good strategy can make you rich if you can use it properly. The main secret of success in this market is your dedication and ability. I am a trader of this market. I am currently trading with Forex4you. I always try to make simple plan so that I can easily use it to make money from this market.

It is investment websites that claims to trade Forex who make others believe it is a quick rich scheme. Real Forex brokers like Forexchief only provides you access and tools for you to trade Forex. The broker encourages hardwork and are willing to help you make profit. They offer lower spreads and commission free trading. I've made  steady income since using this broker.

We all know the proverb that no risk no gain. Forex market has also risk.  A trader when trading in the market, he always try to reduce the risk. It is not easy to minimize the risk. Trader should study hard before trading in the market. A broker also can help to minimize the risk. To give the guideline I take TP Global FX as my broker. Their planning,  execution and ease of access pleasing me all time.