Which is your Broker ?

Guest gaban
53 minutes ago, uncle gober said:

That's right, so I chose trading. In addition to getting a lot of benefits, I can also feel comfortable and safe because the regulations used is a trusted regulation

In running the most important trading is that we must be able to maximize the skills of trading skills and also in the choice of brokers with the best. The best brokers will be safe in the funds we are trading, and the skill of maximum trading ability will simplify the way our trading performance with profitable and can feel comfortable in the run trading

FXB Trading has earned a name for itself by providing the best quality aggregation of some liquid markets. Traders are allowed to get the ideal combination in the CFD market by using different bid / ask price spreads. The rate of change in price is shown correctly so that traders can catch it and take appropriate action.

22 hours ago, uncle gober said:

Importantly, we will be very helpful to be able to run our trading activities well if we can choose the right broker who provides what we need well. I choose trading because the regulation used is a trusted regulation.

Run the trading note we always learn good and broker choice with the best too. FXB Trading has earned the trust of hundreds of brokers and merchants as a result of its various analytics tools. In addition, it supplies various types of trading platforms that allow traders to have complete control over their trades.

• 4 weeks later...

Trading in a CFD market may become a nightmare and the experience may be disastrous if traders do not possess the essential software or instructions offered by a trading website. FXB Trading makes sure that traders will be trained adequately when they join its website and that they will reach their trading objectives in the CFD market.  The best CFD brokers in Australia provide competitive brokerage, a selection of platforms and outstanding support.

One of the things to consider in choosing a broker is indeed the regulation that the broker has. The good of course we choose a broker who has a clear regulation, so I do where I choose a broker like FXB who has clear regulation and provide services and good trading conditions.

Guest luismoreira

I see interesting comments on ECN Capital....

The problem with ECN Capital is when you want to withdraw your money ( or part of it ) . I am trying to get my money back , and trust me it is not an easy one.

What is the point of making money if you cannot cash it when you need ?

My broker is Trade12, which is an international broker that offers different accounts like regular, ECN, expert, and VIP. I personally use their ECN account because of its promise for tighter spreads and faster order execution. Spreads are usually 2-4 pips lower than a regular account, and I can choose between fixed and floating ones. They also have great deposit and withdrawal methods which are very convenient as I have a lot to choose from.

FXB Trading is considered the top ranking broker platform in the CFD market. This has helped drive many traders and ensures their success. Among the many popular features on its website is the security of merchant accounts and their money segregation. Traders can also enlighten themselves about the rules followed by the CFD market.

I’m newbie in trading and spent a lot of time to find good to my mind broker. So I have chosen IMMFX and did not regret about this.  Really professional support answered a lot of my questions. Thanks their help and this broker I preserved and increased my money. Withdrawal of my profit was quick and correct – within an hour after request. Besides that I think this broker is the sample of perfect and honest work.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived