Which is your Broker ?

The broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly, for that reason choosing a broker is very difficult task, we the traders have to choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, and the traders who are scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am with TempleFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.  So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

My broker is trade24 which is best and trustworthy broker in forex market. They provide instant execution, 100% fund safety, good leverage to promote the capital and co-operative customer service. Overall I did not see so much facility with a single broker. Their withdrawals are very fast and they ensure 100% reliability in trading. They are always living up to their promise of providing the best services. A high five for this broker.

• 1 month later...

My broker is trade-24.com. To be honest, this is the one and only broker who wants their clients to be successful and profitable in their trading. The great thing about this broker is fast and easy withdrawal. I really appreciate their customer support and no fee based deposit and withdraw for such excellent service. Also appreciate their effort to fulfill every single service without any errors to the clients. Love this broker.

I am working with FP Markets who are arguably the best broker out there and have everything you could wish for. They are licensed by ASIC and are an Australian based company servicing since last 12/13 years and have transparent structure that makes it easier for traders to work here. I also feel happy with their ultra-slim spreads from 0 points to over 1000 instruments and one can even trade on over 1000 instruments, so all this is incredibly good and helps one to perform nicely.

Guest Steve Goodwin

Broker is a media which renders all trading facilities to the traders. Each and every trader usually seeks for such a trading broker where they can trust on. That’s why a trader go for some specific qualities like high security level, high leverage, low spread, fast execution, no extra transaction cost etc. Regulation of a broker is very much needed to have because it’s makes a broker durable in it’s way. To get a pure security there is no other alternation of having a right broker. I am a trader of trade-24.com where I have been trading with for more than 1 year but yet I get no problems regarding service and durability.

A broker can certainly affect in trading result of a trader. That’s why it is the most important step in forex trading. Especially new traders found it very difficult. Every trader should select those broker which most closely goes with their trading concept. As I am a scalper, my preference is a regulated trading broker which I got from ECNCAPITAL.COM. This broker is best for scalping including lowest trading spreads in their trading platform.

12 hours ago, Ashley Hughes said:

A broker can certainly affect in trading result of a trader. That’s why it is the most important step in forex trading. Especially new traders found it very difficult. Every trader should select those broker which most closely goes with their trading concept. As I am a scalper, my preference is a regulated trading broker which I got from ECNCAPITAL.COM. This broker is best for scalping including lowest trading spreads in their trading platform.

Many brokers who provide trust and service that we can use well to facilitate us in running it, ranging from bonuses and promotions and pasilitas that we can understand to maximize our ability and business properly, as in Forexmart, Fbs and some other brokers, which We can learn and take advantage of every service

I am trading with Fullerton Markets since they are giving excellent service since last year and ever since I joined up with them, I am able to generate fair amount of profits with ease. The massive benefit under them is that they are fully prepared to do with Segregated Account, Independent Trustee Administration (via Kiwi Global Trust) and are world’s FIRST Company to have insurance for the clients’ accounts through AIG Insurance Company! It what makes them very very special!

Selection of broker is very crucial since it is what can make huge difference, so we need to make sure we are joined up with broker that we can rely and trust upon. I am with OctaFX broker who are awesome by all means and have excellent setup that counts for lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there are over 70 instruments, deposit bonus up to 50% and much more, it’s all very handy to work with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gaban

Broker is one tool to we can choose the best, because with the broker that we can run forex trading well, especially with maximal skill the ability of trading owned maximum will be maximal also in forex trading run easily

1 hour ago, gaban said:

Broker is one tool to we can choose the best, because with the broker that we can run forex trading well, especially with maximal skill the ability of trading owned maximum will be maximal also in forex trading run easily

We should be able to take advantage of demo accounts with the best possible, because to be able to achieve the profits then traders should be able to continue to learn and understand, and after entering a demo account, we can also start in a demo contest account, Freshforex 08425dcbcebb026dc40acd77b2b90b34.png

• 4 weeks later...
Guest andengireng

Now I am trading with FreshForex and use Megarebate 2.0 benefits, so I get rebates in every transactions.

I will share you how to join it :

• Open account and confirm personal information
  • Link Classic or Market Pro account to the service
  • Choose one of three schemes
  • Get money each week!

Interesting, right?

I you want more info, just go here

A year ago, when I entered the forex market, I had difficulty mastering speculation for various currencies. I was at my wits’ end before I came across FXB Trading. Its website was like a life saver for me and my trading results have looked up, since then.

I am operating with OctaFX because they have all the ingredients you could desire. I love it ever so much more with the security and comfort I get which comes with their FCA regulation and having won over 21+ awards. They even have small spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, fast execution and huge deposit bonus that’s up to 50% and is usable too, it’s just picture perfect and really helps up with working.

Transaction is the ultimate goal of forex trading. Traders are very well known that forex is the place where they can exchange foreign currency. After exchanging the currency transaction is made. In stock exchange transaction may take some time. But in forex transaction executed on the spot. For spot transaction it is necessary to deliver foreign exchange immediately. I have learned the details about transaction types from my broker FXPremax.

Guest gaban

In choosing a broker is very difficult, because many who become brokers fraud, and I believe in Instaforex because it can help traders become better, and also with a good security as well. So that can make us comfortable and safe in his trading run

Archived