Accept your losses.

Trading forex you need to accept losses. They are inevitable and occur in any money involving operations. Therefore, instead of battling losses trader needs to accurately analyze unfavorable situations and take lessons from losing trades. Every experienced trader would also suggest, there must be no attempts for revenge when losing money. Trying to return your money at any cost will put a trader in deeper troubles. I am with TryMarkets and I accept my losses.

At the end of the day forex trading is a business. So you can get losses as you get profit. Try accept the truth. You cannot deny this truth. None of the trader can say that they didn’t get any lose in their trading career. We the trader can do just minimize the risk factor of our business. Though you predict the market do a lots of research after that you can get lose because forex market is not a fix market. ECNCAPITAL help me to minimize the risk in my business and try to get the maximum profit.   

Its really hard to accept your losses, since human psychology often overestimates its abilities and emotions urge you to take wrong decisions which also affect your trading results. that's why I stick to the trading plan to avoid overtrading or making up quick for losses, because it a direct way to blowout. 

true once, but it also Psychological trader will continue to get a great deal of pressure, the longer we are trading, then usually the greater the pressure, and if it is not able to control it then all trading plans will become less useful once due to a lack of discipline as a result of self-control bad ,

Guest gaban
2 hours ago, uncle gober said:

true once, but it also Psychological trader will continue to get a great deal of pressure, the longer we are trading, then usually the greater the pressure, and if it is not able to control it then all trading plans will become less useful once due to a lack of discipline as a result of self-control bad ,

therefore we must continue our psychologist mastered that trading runs smoothly, we should be taking seriously in the running this forex business, because the business risk is very high, so if you want to succeed in business we should be taking seriously and spirit in order to obtain a consistent profit

On 4/4/2017 at 9:43 PM, gaban said:

therefore we must continue our psychologist mastered that trading runs smoothly, we should be taking seriously in the running this forex business, because the business risk is very high, so if you want to succeed in business we should be taking seriously and spirit in order to obtain a consistent profit

true understanding and learn well the way we work better and more controlled, therefore psychologist trading should we can control correctly, to be able to control our attitudes and behavior correctly, and in the presence of a psychologist trading it will be very easy to achieve the benefits, we can understand in real accounts trading psychologist supplied brokers like in Justforex, FBS, Tickmill etc.

Guest gaban
On 11/4/2017 at 8:47 AM, uncle gober said:

The psychological effect on trading results we did, it really not matter whether it is positive or negative then I suggest then trades when we are really in good shape

important to have maximum psychological, because the maximum psychology was more able to push us more leverage in running trading as well. For the more forex trading can run with practice and learn to actively participate in the profits obtained

Guest gaban
On 13/4/2017 at 10:02 AM, ViproMarket said:

really bad, I could not agree dnengan it. we must be able to maintain and pay attention to the psychology that we have. because the situation will greatly affect the psychology of trading we got.

always run to better understand the workings of the trading well, and better able to judge or control the risk properly. The main thing in forex business it is necessary to always be run trading well with maximum knowledge to be more easily held forex we run

A trader must accept losses because it is the part of the game. If you make 10 trades minimum 3-4 trades are expected to be losses and still you make good profit every time if you can manage the risk and reward ratio properly. I think you should understand that without loss there is no business in this world and with proper support and help you can also make good profit. I trade with lxmarkets.com and with their help I am making profit every month and every year.

Guest boo_sl3

is part of a forex loss, if we want to trade forex then we have to accept the loss. Due to very high risk forex loss so the opportunity is definitely there. Therefore, before plunging in forex, forex understanding of the very necessary in order to accept the loss well

I believe the basic idea is that by accepting losses, it opens gate towards correcting the mistake. But, if anyone is arrogant and doesn’t think he made a mistake and lost due to bad luck then high chances are of same thing getting repeated. Therefore, it is sensible to accept the truth and work on solutions. My current broker is FP Markets and apart from been the hottest broker in the world licensed by ASIC, it have excellent educational package having beginners to advance guides, E-Book, Video Tutorials,  Market Insights, trading tips and so much more which allows us to correct our mistakes easily.

On 4/17/2017 at 8:29 AM, uncle gober said:

In the forex we will not selamannya get profit, because it could be at any time we make a mistake and eventually we get loss. Then from that strong mentality will be in need by trader in order to continue to survive in forex.

it will indeed happen, and gains or losses obtained every trader that depends on the trader masig each in his own no trading knowledge. Because more can benefit it will depend on knowledge and ability of its trading every trader

Guest gaban
On 18/4/2017 at 9:41 AM, resmana said:

it will indeed happen, and gains or losses obtained every trader that depends on the trader masig each in his own no trading knowledge. Because more can benefit it will depend on knowledge and ability of its trading every trader

Actually if you have good trading skills, surely we will be able to get better trading results thanks to the learning and struggle that we run, can try trading on instaforex brokers by using the minimum capital deposit $ 1 in standard account $ 1 to better train ability and mental trading

Guest Steve Goodwin

Well, 100% guarantee doesn’t exist in Forex, so as to be positive always on your losing trade positions! Unfortunately, my initial trading balance was too narrow, so I was scared before but now I am not! For the reason that, now I have 30% welcome bonus offer from trade-24.com broker! In addition, I don’t need to use now over trading or over lost size in my live trading! Forex trading is probability, it not just a math!  

Archived