Trade12 setting example for the future!

Most brokers out there are mainly to fill their pockets no matter how much traders lose, as long as they gain that’s enough! This is where I feel proud to be part of Trade12, they too want to earn money like any other company, but they always put the customers on first list of priority! They are one broker which is setting example for other companies to follow. From been regulated to a true ECN, they got it all. We can work through tight spreads at 1 pip, over 60 currency pairs + commodities, indices and more. Then there is also fast payments with minimum fees and there is also 24/5 customer support available!

• 2 months later...

I too, am trading with Trade12. I started with them as a beginner and made enough money to afford their ECN account. It was the best investment I made because of the lower fees and faster execution. It also enabled me to trade outside the usual hours. I can also say that their platform is very easy to use. Their customer service is also top of the class! Trade12 is truly a great broker find. Im looking forward to more trades with them

Archived