eur/usd 1.10 very soon

The Dollar has found itself under renewed selling pressure on Monday as concerns mount over Donald Trump’s ability to push through tax cuts and fiscal spending to elevate the US economy. Last week’s defeat to the healthcare bill has raised questions over the longevity of the Trump trade with sellers exploiting the renewed uncertainty to attack the Greenback further. Although the Dollar may remain supported in the longer term amid the improving confidence towards the US economy, the growing uncertainty over Donald Trump’s economic policy has left bears in firm control in the short term.
Trade properly. Trade with us. Details here https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/274585 
http://budrigantrade.com/

I have been searching for a good yet reliable broker for the past few years and I got so many scams with different brokers. It is very difficult to find one due to the restrictions, limitations and fraud some broker subdued with. Anyways I want to say about my broker that trade24 is the one where I got every possible support to be a better trader. Spreads are quite tight and not quite fluctuable which is in fact the best feature of this broker.

Everybody needs good and reliable broker for currency trading. To become a successful trader, it is obvious that you need a foreign exchange broker for your own sake. Forex is much tougher than it seems. That is why if you have a good broker then your broker can lead you to the right path of forex trading. I am with now reputable forex broker ECNCAPITAL who always stands beside me.

Archived