Trend Following Strategies.

Rate this topic

Foreign exchange market participants assign trend following strategies a fairly high degree of reliability in forecasting short term returns. Rigorous research confirm that these strategies do indeed tend to be profitable for major dollar based exchange rates. The profitability of trend following strategies can potentially be explained using the microstructurally based analysis of carry trade. To understand this market deeply a person should enter this business with a good broker like ECNCAPITAL.

• 3 years later...

There are various types of trading strategies in Forex market according to the year 2020. The common strategies that are mostly used are – scalping trading, hedging and EA trading. From among trading strategies my favorite is scalping so I do select TP Global FX, the established STP broker who allow all kinds of trading strategies including – scalping, hedging and robot trading with providing low trading spread starts from 0.01 pips, instant execution and smart bridge of technology.

If you want to become a profitable Forex trader, you need to follow some techniques. You need to make a profitable strategy to make money from this market. Without a strategy you can not survive in this risky platform. A good trading plan can make you rich.

Your broker can help you to make strategy. I am also a trader in this market. My broker Forex4you always helps me to make profitable strategy and also helps me to make profit from this market. NY strategy helps me to minimize my risks and make money consistently.