Fresh new contest for TGF members. POST and WIN here: Valentine's day contest

Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
wealthdonation

Wealth Donation - Wealthdonation.com

It is member to member donation platform where you can be a better wealth dreamer.

So with our 1-4 Level plan you earn 45btc($48,000) in few weeks with just 0.001btc($1).

https://wealthdonation.com/register

First 2000 members will cash out with 45btc within few weeks - Join us now.

QUESTIONS

Do i need to bring people? Build your team

Do i need to subscribe? We say no.

Do i need to wait? We say, no need.

How much do i need to start with? 0.001BTC.

We dont give a month or few months, right from where you are, be a part of wealth donation.

https://wealthdonation.com/register
WEALTH DONATION

...be a better wealth dreamer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By znoi237
      MASS CRYP | social-advertising platform MASSCONNECTS

Project description:
      The company is positioned as the future platform for advertising based on the blockchain technology, where the customer and the advertising platform will not intermediaries where the client directly will be able to pay the advertising services of MASS CRYP tokens. The developers of this cryptocurrency claim that the project secured a major investment and a private mining farm, but to give them the promotion of the cryptocurrency, and the idea of a platform for the advertising business they need partners, which they in turn pay a very good reward for the expansion of the partner network. Paying a pretty large interest for the expansion of the network company does not suffer financially, because for our expense the company is capitalizing and increasing in price.
      ICO opened in November 2017 and ended in January 2018. Exchanges - MASS CRYP will be February 14, 2018.
      The company is founded by representatives from the UAE, India and USA. For blockchain technology is 15 times faster than bitcoin, during the launch of cryptocurrency discarded 5 million coins, 270 allocated for mining. Mining is implemented exclusively from the website of the company.
      Investment plans (description of the marketing):
      1. Mining plan:
      Minimal Deposit: 100$
      Income from mining: +20$.
      Term of mining: 4.5 months.
      The referral system of the 1st level(only for the invited person) to pay 14.02.2018
      50% USD, 50% of the tokens MASS. From 14.02.2018 payment only in USD:
      1st - 20$
      2nd - 40$
      3rd - 80$
      4th - 160$
      5th - 320$
      6th - 600$
      7th - 1200$
      8th - 1400$
      9th - 1400$
      10th - 1400$
      11th - 1400$
      12th - 1400$
      Personally invited to the 5th payment instantly. After the 5th time in 15 days.
      Also referral program system operates and inland right up to the 15th level:
      1st LVL - 5%
      2nd LVL - 3%
      3rd LVL - 2%
      4th LVL - 2%
      5th LVL - 2%
      6th LVL - 2%
      7th LVL - 2%
      8th LVL - 1%
      9th LVL - 1%
      10th LVL - 1%
      11th LVL - 1%
      12th LVL - 1%
      13th LVL - 1%
      14th LVL - 0.5%
      15th LVL - 0.5%
      2. GROWTH Deposit:
      Min Deposit: 500$
      Income from mining: 4% per week.
      Deposit period: 52 weeks.
      The referral system of the 1st level(only for invited person) on the GROWTH of the Deposit:
      1st - 5%
      2nd - 2%
      3rd - 1%
      4th - 1%
      5th - 1%
      6th - 0.5%
      7th - 0.5%
      8th - 0.5%
      9th - 0.5%
      Also, the project generated the so-called pins, they can also be bought - 1pin = 100$. Pin is mandatory for registration all new partners.
      Pins can be sold again included for USD.
      Payment system:
      1. BTC
      2. AdvCash(At the moment - soon promise to realize)
      Bonus - our team of investors MASS CRYP Crystal has developed a system of mutual assistance in completing each joined us partner 5 and 12 referrals. 
      For registration and other qustions write to [email protected]

Official resources MASS CRYP:
      https://www.masscryp.com/Register.aspx?my=2620698

ICO:
      https://masscryptoken.io/ico-wallet/#/referral/address/018263

I have selected the Deposit for mining. Pin to log in to a project I acquired from your sponsor for ETH(ether).
      My deposit:

My cabinet on masscryp.com:

My used pin:

P.S. I have any pin's for registration. You can buy pins from me for dollars. Knock to [email protected]
    • By rjpeters

Hello everyone,
      Wanted to introduce you to a new Blockchain-based MLM platform. It's a gift card service leveraging large buying networks in favour of it's users to generate discounts and cash-backs.
      Project name: Fluz Fluz
      Platform: Desktop/Mobile app, Blockchain network
      Market: Gift card service, Network shopping
      Website: fluzfluz.com (ESP - Colombia); ico.fluzfluz.com (EN - Global crowdfunding)
      Income stream:
      Every user has the potential to gather 65,535 members in their network, inviting people on their own or with Fluz Fluz auto-fill mechanism. Users will receive cash-backs for every purchase made in their network. Cash-back is split 50-50 between the buying person and their upstream (people above them) network.
      Highlights:
      Created on a Blockchain network, for safe storage of gift card codes and easy transfer of benefits from one user to another

MLM community, ability to generate cash back from your networks' shopping habits, invite your friends and family to join the network

200+ Global brand partnerships - among them Uber, Amazon, Nike, Under Armour and others

US market introduction in 2018, currently in crowdfunding phase
      Current state:
      Platform has already been running in an non-blockchain environment for about a year in Colombia. With current user count being 40 thousand and counting, there is a  scale-up planned for the global market starting in the United States - with Gift Card market size around $100b.
      Currently Fluz Fluz is in process of raising funds through a token sale on blockchain network where early contributors will be able to obtain genesis seats for the Global platform to be launched in 2018.
      You can learn more about the platform and the project on website: ico.fluzfluz.com
    • By andypro06
      Prospect for everyone who wanted trusted online MLM or membership affiliate.
      Our program provide various of benefits, for free members and paid. 
      Commission start from 30% - unlimited no needed to upgrade to get paid, paid to click, paid email, paid per click.
      Members tools, affiliates promotional tolols help build online visitors to our community and also with unique widget follow to your favorite programs. Learn more and join us right now!
      Visit our website below https://www.tasjcenterprise.com

• By infinitemlm
      Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, offers decentralized financial transaction without any assistance from a third party. Bitcoin breaks this middlemen role of third parties and provides us with a convenient channel for the peer-peer transaction.

The online payment system revolutionized the MLM business. It changes the face of MLM industry from a conventional trading base to the modern e-commerce applicable network, and it significantly decreased the complexity of financial matters in an MLM organisation. In light of these facts, an MLM Software Provided with advanced online payment methods is pivotal for an MLM company. For more :https://infinitemlmsoftware.com/bitc...m-software.php
    • By E-E-Admin
      What is MyBitcoin Matrix?
      MyBitcoin Matrix is a well designed and automated system that guarantees steady income without you leaving your present job or academics. This program offers an opportunity that no companies can match. We will help you to reach your goals of financial freedom and success, a dream income that will become reality, with flexible work hour and more quality time to your family, you and your family will achieve a better life and we guarantee the stability of this program that will be here for a lifetime, so your success will be passed on to your next generation.
      As a MyBitcoin Matrix member you will have your own referral URL instantly, Access to Digital Products, and the benefits to earn 8609.3544 BTC !!
      Life Time Club Membership fee:   0.01 BTC Only !
      MyBitcoin Matrix Member Benefits :
      We and other Members will help you to earn in this program. Guaranteed! Receive 8609.3544 BTC profits ! First 3 People return your cost + Profit 0.012 BTC  / [ 12 mBTC ] ! - Check Here. No advertising or internet business experience required. Access to Digital Products. (All with Resell Rights) Your own referral URL, QR coded instantly and automatically. All your profits will be deposited directly to your account instantly. Multiple accounts allowed. Post Text Add Daily. http://mybitcoinmatrix.com

• Topics