Whom you operating with?

Forex is the largest financial market in the world. It is an online market, where currency pairs are being traded 24 hours a day and five days a week. Daily turnover is more than $4 trillion. Typical transaction involves buying one currency and selling another with free floating exchange rates. I am a currency trader and am operating in this market with ECNCAPITAL the best exchange dealer or broker in this market.

As a trader, I like binary options trading. I was separating for a respectable broker for couple of years. By then I have found lxmarkets.com broker for my binary options trading. It makes me feel secure with my money. It has the best trading platform in the web. It what's more has differing options accumulations to take a gander at for trading. I like their client sustain. Hereafter, I would out and out endorse this broker to anyone out there.

On 3/21/2017 at 9:07 AM, humayun said:

Forex is the largest financial market in the world. It is an online market, where currency pairs are being traded 24 hours a day and five days a week. Daily turnover is more than $4 trillion. Typical transaction involves buying one currency and selling another with free floating exchange rates. I am a currency trader and am operating in this market with ECNCAPITAL the best exchange dealer or broker in this market.

And will you actually CARE to explain how they are the best? Its fine to have your own opinion but at least don’t try to put that as general view. They are NOT the best, at least not with this useless setting they got. The worst thing for newbies to do is to join bucket shops like them. I trade with FP Markets, it’s regulated by ASIC and is an Australian owned and operated company. They have over millions of client and have won 35 awards due to their service. However, the conditions are also exemplary with 0.1 pips spreads, lightning fast execution and much more.

• 3 months later...

I have found AGEA is the best solution for my secure trading environment. With their support, I can feel the real condition and can visualize the real view of forex market and gain lot of experience of practical trading and can learn how to make strategies. Their instruments are downloadable and they offer web-based and mobile based trading platforms and high leverage up to 1:200. They always show the logical way to trade.

I've been with Trade12 for several years since I was a beginner. I initially started with their $250 minimum. Thinking back to that, you would guess that they would've taken me for granted because of such small account. But no. They helped me setup my account, they gave assistance and answered all my queries when I didn't know what to do. I found a partner in them. That is why I stayed. Their service is definitely exceptional. Other than that, they also offer tight spreads and the process of making orders is pretty fast. MT4 is also very easy to use. Overall a good broker for me.

Archived