Best forex broker for beginner

Many users asked me that "Suggest me best broker. Because I am a beginner". So for all of them, I am telling to them that you need to consider/take into account the following points:

1) Which country you live in and what are the regulations and if the broker is regulated by those? 

2) Always better to go for the biggest and well-established names. That always cuts down the risk even if the spreads are not very attractive. 

3) I would always avoid brokers who give you some initial money when you open the account. They know that you will be losing and hence give back to them soon smile.gif 

As you are a beginner? So have to know many things where you can get them. Try to read http://123forexbrokers.com/ where you will get many info that you must need to know.

Best regards

• 5 weeks later...

I used to trade with brokers which have well known regulations, one of my close friend suggested Exchangeturk, honestly I was not sure about them, so started with them for 250$. I opened my account with them and its been almost 6 months. The main reason I was interested to open an account with them was their high payouts and friendly web trading platform.

Payouts were good and trading platform was totally new, a very unique binary options platform engine. Also, their friendly support service and fast withdrawal is satisfying me, till now all my withdrawals were processed within 24 hours as they have mentioned on their website without any problem. I really appreciate their job however, the only thing that I didn’t like about them was their strict system of verification. No şikayet var against them. Best forex broker for beginner.

• 1 month later...

I believe you can’t go further without two things. First, it is must that you operate with broker that you can trust and rely upon. 2nd, it is vital to have good strategy and method, as without these two things, it’s next to impossible to succeed. It is nearly impossible to get everything perfect, at least in starting. However, I am lucky that I found BinayOptionSet where you got it all from Top Brokers Review along with rating while have strategies, tips and all such stuff which helps work out nicely.

• 4 weeks later...

I can say Trade12 is the best Forex broker for beginners. I started with them when I was still a beginner and they offer a beginner package as low as $250. The best thing about it is they also give a 50% deposit bonus so I got a kick start on this career! Their platform is MT4 which is very easy to understand and their brokers are very helpful in answering my queries and teaching beginners like me how to trade properly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Adekunle Brown

I would advise any new trader to make this weighty decision wisely. It is imperative for beginners to work with FX brokers like Octafx who specialize in working with beginners.  They offer demo accounts and no deposit bonuses. OctaFX knows that beginners will often need some fundamental market information to assist them in getting started, helpful customer service assistance to help them with account opening, simple to use trading software & trading companions they can call upon for guidance.

• 3 weeks later...
I think all broker offers facilities for trading is almost the same, there are differences in pelayanansaja, and of FXBtrading provide flexible leverage up to 1:1000, it's suitable for beginners traders to practice trading forex, deposit a minimum of live that are affordable and there is a page to learn trading good technical or fundamental

Yes ... Indeed many options that we can specify, a lot of information we can get, an important intention of broker for seriously presenting services for traders who join, ensuring that funds are a good record once

• 1 month later...

Archived