Most common mistakes in indicator based trading strategy - forex trading account

There are many different profession in the world. You might be doing 9 -5 day all day long but at the end of the month you are going to have fixed salary. No matter how hard you try or despite strong dedication in the financial sector, you won’t be able to earn more than you pay scale. There are many people in today’s world that even after having the fancy job in the financial sector they are struggling pretty hard to overcome the difficulties in the modern economy. However, due to the trading industry there many people in today’s world who secured their financial freedom and even some they have quitted their day job and become full time traders. There are many different types of indicators in the forex market which the traders use to trade the live assets in the market but if you don’t know how to use them properly then you will incur a heavy financial loss. In this article, we will discuss some of the most common mistakes in indicator based trading strategy.

Messed up charts: There is very common misconception into the mid of new traders that trading with too many indicators will help them to filter the best possible trades in the market. Even some rookie trader often rely too much on the indicators. Due to this misconception, they turn their trading charts into a mess by loading too many indicators. But if you truly want to become profitable traders in the financial market than it is highly imperative that you trade a clean chart in the market. In the eyes of trained professional indicators should be used as helping tools never as prime assets in the market. So when you use the indicators make sure that you use only one or two indicators in the chart and never solely rely on the indicators reading to trade the financial instrument in the global market.

Leading and lagging indicators: There are two different types of indicators in the forex market. The leading indicators are the indicator which gives early trading signals to the traders and the lagging indicators give delayed trading signals to the traders. Most of the novice traders in the forex trading industry don't know the difference between this two types of indicators and thus incur losses in their forex trading account. When you trade the live assets in the market make sure that you don’t mix up two different types of indicators in the forex market. And try to trade the key support and resistance level of the market while using indicator based trading strategy since it will greatly reduce your risk exposure in the market. However, you can also trade the minor support and resistance level but in order to do that, you must use price action confirmation signals in the market.

The default setting of the indicators: The forex market is a dynamic market and every single second the market is changing its behavior in the global market. As a trader, you should spot the changes in the market and bring changes to your indicators settings. If you are relatively new in forex trading than changing the value of the indicator will be a little bit difficult for you but if you go through them then you will see the tweaked value of the indicators gives you much more accurate and reliable trading signals in your forex trading account. And if you trade the market with indicator based trading strategy then try to use the price action trading strategy as well. In the eyes of trained professional price action trading strategy is considered to be the most powerful trading strategy so by using this you will be able to enhance your trading performance to a great extent.

In summary, No matter which trading strategy you use in the financial market it is highly imperative that you follow perfect risk management factors in every single trade. If you don’t use the risk management factors then you will never be able to become profitable traders in the forex market. As active traders in the forex trading industry it highly imperative for you to follow risk monument factors and trade responsible by using your forex trading account. And when you trade the live assets in the market try to use the higher time frame. And never mix the leading indicators with the lagging indicators in the same chart since it will increase the percentage of error in your trade.

Indicators are utilized for value graph examining by the traders who like them. Every trader will find something that contacts them which will allow them to find a particular specific trading pointer solid. Whatever you watch, the keys is to be clear with it and attempt not to over-weight your diagrams and yourself with information. I am a binary options trader yet I couldn't deal with pointers rather I like regard development trading. For my trading I like lxmarkets.com as it is one of the best options brokers in the market.

• 5 months later...

I am comfortable with my broker called AGEA. Because it is transparent with its activities. Choosing regulated forex broker made my trading life simple and easy. They show me the right path of successful forex trading. They executes my orders instantly so I can’t lose the target profits. They also offers a convenient and easy to use trading platform for beginners. With them my investments are highly safe and secure.

Archived