best broker for scalping

Basically, scalping in the forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real time analysis. It is very fast paced and if you like the action and like to focus on one or two minute charts then you can be a better scalper. I am a scalper and with trade24 broker, trader like me is quite comfortable here as the scalping is fully allowed. They provide all kind of services for scalping.

Scalping is the strongest strategy in forex trading. Because applying this strategy you will not get stress for losing money. Most of the traders who do not look for big profit and do not hold their position for long time prefer scalping. In this strategy currencies are based on real time. But be careful to choose a broker for scalping. Because not all broker can do scalping for many restrictions. Only regulated trading broker can do that like ECNCAPITAL broker.

Scalping is the most exceedingly bad adversary of a trader. The disservice of scalping that i am mindful of is that it makes us standard traders. It is done with little package sizes and little pips depends on. This proposes traders who do basically scalping will have an obliged measure of money that they will make. It is position traders that favorable position in forex trading. I really like binary options trading. As a trading stage I got lxmarkets.com as it is a decent standard broker.

One or two minutes are not scalping! It’s gambling! Also, it’s strange how you would be comfortable with such b-grade company just because they FULLY ALLOW it. Any genuine broker is going to do that, so what’s the big deal? I trade with OctaFX which is regulated by FCA and is also a true, so that is why working under them is special not just for me but anyone. Also, there is all techniques allowed which is rightly so since any genuine broker allows it.

• 2 weeks later...

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am comfortable with TempleFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits all trading  techniques with scalping and hedging.  so, I always feel comfortable when trading practically.

Archived