Avoid Some Bad Emotions

Rate this topic

Maximum trader lose their money only for their bad emotion... It's really very bad for trading... Maximum traders don't want to think that Forex is not so easy business... But maximum of them are depended on emotion easily. But here is no way to become emotional.. Some bad emotions are given bellow --
1) Getting fear
2) Getting upset
3) Greediness
4) Unnecessary expectation
5) depending on luck
6) Neglect
7) Taking as too easy business
Every traders should avoid that bad emotions to get success.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46199/2

Guest gaban

We should control our emotions and don;t trade with depending on luck only. It will make us like a gambler. We should remember that we are trader, trader should have knowledge and skills if we wanna make profit consistently in forex.

Guest gaban

I think so, the main problem that make traders failed in forex because they can not control emotion We must be able to control it if we want to get maximal result, achieve our goal in forex trading. Try to use 15EUR welcome bonus from Armada Markets to learn controlling emotion

yes sir, we should have a willing to control ourselves too, because without a strong will, we will not be able to do it.

No deposit bonus is good to learn psychology trading, in InstaForex, i can use a posting bonus to trading with free capital

The hardest part of learning to trade successfully is getting your mindset correct. In other words learning to take the fear out of your trading.

We are not robots and this is not as easy as it sounds. Humans naturally have emotions and you cannot just turn them off. You can however teach yourself to trade in a way that you think in probabilities and therefore eradicate the feelings of your emotions when you trade.

Once you have your mindset right, the rest just falls into place. After trading unsuccessfully for 6 years, I turned it around thanks to changing my trading mindset. I read some trading psychology books and have not looked back!

Guest gaban

The hardest part of learning to trade successfully is getting your mindset correct. In other words learning to take the fear out of your trading.

We are not robots and this is not as easy as it sounds. Humans naturally have emotions and you cannot just turn them off. You can however teach yourself to trade in a way that you think in probabilities and therefore eradicate the feelings of your emotions when you trade.

Once you have your mindset right, the rest just falls into place. After trading unsuccessfully for 6 years, I turned it around thanks to changing my trading mindset. I read some trading psychology books and have not looked back!

yes, sir. Mindset has influence for our trading. We must remember that profit and loss in forex is an probability, we should trading and minimize the risk if we wanna get maximal result, we can't trade with emotion in forex to get profit consistently. Try to learn controlling emotion using a posting bonus from InstaForex.

• 5 years later...