Is there any perfect risk/reward?

There are experts out there who win consistently, so what is the secret to that? Do you think it is to do with perfect risk/reward ratio or anything of that sort? Or is there something else for it? I believe there is no perfect risk reward ratio, but balance plan and right money management that deals up with profit making. I do that nicely under OctaFX, as they have got brilliant 50% bonus on deposit that is use able, so that helps me with plans and correct risk management.

• 2 weeks later...

The reward to risk ratio (RRR, or reward:risk ratio) is a very controversially discussed trading topic and while some traders claim that the reward:risk ratio is totally useless, others believe it is the Holy Grail in trading. In the following article we explain how to use the reward risk ratio correctly, share some lesser known facts about the concepts and demystify the ideas behind the reward:risk ratio. I like 1:2. I am also a binary options trader at lxmarkets.com

I think for perfect reward a trader need to perfect their plan and strategy and they need a perfect broker. Here the term “perfect” means better than others when we compare with other related things. Yes, obviously there will be the perfect risk if you do not have the fruitful strategy and plan. Also you need a good quality broker who always stand beside you to support you all the way you need like ECNCAPITAL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

I see, professional Forex traders are stick with a specific risk reward ratio, and they don’t break their trading plans! On the other hand, greedy Forex traders are use to revenge trading policy! They have no particular game plan! In my live trading, I don’t need to break my trading rules because I have 30% bonus here from trade-24.com broker! And, I don’t trade anymore when I get my daily target!

Guest gaban
On 17/4/2017 at 8:21 AM, uncle gober said:

That's right, I totally agree. Good planning should be owned by traders in order to run trading activities with the maximum. Therefore, we must really have a good planning.

by having proper planning, will be able to facilitate the trading well run too, for traders who want to be able to run good trading it is necessary to have knowledge and trading skills possessed.

Risk to reward setups are what give all traders an equivalent possibility at profiting, a careful comprehension of risk to reward and how to view trade setups as far as conceivable risk to conceivable reward, is the nearest thing to the "heavenly chalice" of trading, and is a standout amongst the most vital bits of the perplex to reliably productive trading, second just to having the best possible measure of self-restraint and passionate control. As a binary options trader I like lxmarkets.com for my trading.

• 2 weeks later...

There is no perfect risk. It's much better when you don't have risks at all. That's why I don't like trading with unreliable brokers so much. I traded with Alpari UK and was a permanent risk and eventually that company became a bankrupt and I lost all my money.

Archived