My Broker

To select a broker in forex trading, you can take some advice from either some good friends or other helpful people must be related with forex trading and that you know who already trade. So, they can be trustful and they can suggest you the top rated broker. That is the way I got ECNCAPITAL. Because experienced traders could incredibly helpful for your trading activity.

Most of the traders considered their broker for many kinds of bonus. Bonus is like something motivational and inspirational thing you get from your broker.  But it is useless to have more and more bonus which actually doesn’t work. I have got MXTrade as my broker from whom I get various kinds of bonuses. This broker is regulated trading broker from highly authorized market place and I can use their bonuses without any restrictions.

The best broker is a broker which for all time ensures usable bonus offer, superior execution for trading, security of funds at any deposits, active customer services, lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading techniques, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life. From my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX which is regulated trading broker due to these kinds of trading facilities. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

My broker is trade24 and I really feel lucky to work with this broker. They make my profit consistent with market news, good leverage, lowest spread, fast execution, market analysis etc. This is the one and only broker who wants their clients to be successful and profitable in their trading. I find this very impressive and quite reliable to trade with. Really a high-class broker and I give them 5 star.

Finding a right broker is really a big issue, because the result of our trading depends on our trading brokers we have, that’s why choosing a broker should be in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, by the way now I am comfortable with CIB FX due to their 100% initial bonus that can use at all times including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. Basically the bonuses we get our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

TryMarkets provides unmatched trading conditions, a trader can discover a whole new level of trading experience with flexible leverage up to 500:1, minimum lot volume 0.01, $500 USD minimum deposit and they also provide top tier liquidity. For newbies they have the most resourceful learning academy. Where a new trader can learn and gain knowledge about forex. And safety of clients’ funds is a significant part of this broker.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Steve Goodwin

I am trading for a trading firm right now and have traded with more than 30 brokers till date. trade-24.com broker has everything a pro trader needs, lower spreads, perfect execution, no slippages and 100% withdrawal guarantee. I have made thousands by investing in this broker and had no obligations or problems while perusing for withdrawals. Simply an A Class broker a trader can ever have. Their support peoples are also very responsive and helpful. Overall liked their service and suggest them to everyone out there.

In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, in my trading career I have been using TempleFX which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. I always like to use scalping and for that reason I have chosen this trading platform  which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads for all time.    

The bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs , that’s why I am not willing to trade at any kinds of bonus offer , now I am comfortable with TempleFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.   

• 2 weeks later...

I could not recommend at any kinds of broker which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousand online brokers are available in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can recommend only TempleFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure trading environment. This credible trading broker for all time makes sure best security of funds at any investments. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

• 3 months later...

My broker AGEA typically offer a higher level of service including research and market analysis, customer service and support, training materials, trading tools and several trading platforms which are advanced, compact and easy to use. They do not charge commissions for most accounts with the exception of currenex accounts or zero spread accounts. I am very impressed that with their mobile based trading platform I can access my account from anywhere.

• 2 months later...

Archived