Full Service Broker.

ECNCAPITAL is full service broker in forex business. You can join them without any worries and fear. This is the most transparent broker in forex market. They are all operations are to improve their services for their customers. This company has some extraordinary features. Every individual trader can feel comfortable in their trading environment. Their trading platform is so much user friendly and visually attractive. You can trade with your own way.

First of all, I like to know why I need to take your words. I didn’t see anywhere that you wrote about your own experience with them, so are you their representative or what? It’s also sad that you are suggesting newbies way to disaster, as they are hardly worth suggesting let alone working. I work with OctaFX broker and I don’t need their transparency or features they have, I need them regulated and that’s what they are by FCA, I feel comfortable by that and then comes other stuff which too are top notch.

Archived