suggest a new Broker

As a newcomer now I am with TradingBanks which for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they also ensures easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services , low transaction cost, lowest trading spreads , 100% initial bonus , flexible trading leverage up to 1:400,  minimum margin requirements and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to trade with comfortable. And they does not restrict any kinds of trading with scalping and hedging.   

• 2 weeks later...

Besides good trading knowledge obviously we the traders have to make sure the lowest comfortable trading spreads for leading a healthy trading life with certainly.  Because the trading spreads we have can affect the result of our trading with certainly.  in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using CIB FX which is regulated trading platform and for all time make sure best trading environment for their clients by proving comfortable trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Broker is an important factor in forex trading. I love to trading with trade24 broker because I found this broker very reliable as of their customer support and relationship with the clients. It’s great to see a broker living up to their promise and they are quite honest services and overall features they are providing. They provide daily analysis and forecast which did really helped me to improve my trading performance.

If you wanted to get maximal result in your Forex business you must have good trading knowledge. Besides this you have to select a good broker as a perfect platform. New trader cannot verified one broker from the thousands of broker around the world. As a trader I am very comfortable with ECNCAPITAL. This broker is a regulated trading broker and does not restrict any kind of trading techniques. You can also get lowest trading spreads facility from them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest andengireng

You should try FreshForex, FreshForex is not a new broker, it is a professional forex broker and they have webinars, so you can learn something new about forex trading

• 3 weeks later...

In the biggest retail market you will find more than thousands broker. You have to choose your broker according to your trading concept and maintaining all rules of electing broker. I am not going to suggest you any broker. But I can surely introduce with my broker AAFX. This broker is regulated. It has very good customer care service, whenever you need any help they are always there for client. any other facilities like low spread, quick execution, fund safety, bonus etc are given by this broker.

Archived