3. Easy withdrawal system without long time process,

4. Active customer services,

5. Free demo trading,

6.100% initial bonus,

7. Lowest trading spreads,

7. Flexible leverage up to leverage 1:400,

8. Minimum margin requirements,

9. Low transaction cost,

10. Live economic calendar and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Well, I can't tell you anything about your broker, but I can say why I'm trading with FreshForex. Firstly, because FreshForex has fastest withdrawal I've ever seen, secondly, because FreshForex offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts and finally because it's a reliable company. 

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach due to getting profit instantly. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen TempleFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.  so, my trading life is become profitable by scalping.  

• 4 months later...

You might have your own reason to trade with your broker. But can challenge you that my broker is better. I invested my money into AAFX’s fixed account. From this account I get 2 pip fixed spread on major pairs, which is remarkable. I use 1:1000 leverage in this account. This broker has very good execution system. Moreover you are news trader this broker is perfectly suitable for you as it has less amount of re quotes and slippage problem.

Archived