Activating withdrawal

Hello everyone 

I'm new member. I gave an important question; sites who want you pay to activating whithraw like btcgreat.com are safe? I mean they didn't say anything about plus amount for activating whithraw before you make deposit.

for example I make deposit in btcgreat.com 30$ in first plan: 600%  then I checked my account balance and I had 180$ but it's pending! They sent email to me : you should 150$ ones for activating whithrawal instant system. Is there Anyone with experience same me??? You paid ?? And site paid to you???

thanks plz help me

• Root Admin

An investment program that offers 600% after just one day is purely a money game and not a real investment opportunity. So you should treat it just as it is a gambling opportunity. 

If they ask you to deposit more money i think they simply want to scam you so they will get more money from you. I wouldn't pay if I were you and I will definitely avoid spending money in sites with such unrealistic returns.

There are some monitors that list this program as Paying http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/btcgreat.com?final=1 So contact the administrator and tell him that if they don't pay what they owe to you will report to these monitors.

Keep us informed.

Archived