Now you can advertise your business on Top Gold Forum.
Sign in to follow this  
luke007

BTC Donations - btcdonations.net

Get 3,000 Bitcoins / year

I found the best place to build your BITCOIN business. It is brand new and people are absolutely loving it.

Get payent from each of your downline directly. Automatic payments between member to member.

All transactions are member to member outside the system. 

BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM:
- BITCOIN only
- Entry is only 0.01 BTC
- Spill leaders who are above
- Donations from member to member
- Only purse BlockChain
- Instant Activations 
- No holes or gaps in the system
- Huge Potential in 5x5 LEVELS
- Zero Administration fee.

Find only 5 people to join you and you are in business.

There is no Admin fee, it is 100% yours whatever you get as a donation.

If you are interested in 0% scam program with a big potential:
BTC Donations

It is member to member donation platform where you can be a better wealth dreamer.

So with our 1-4 Level plan you earn 45btc($48,000) in few weeks with just 0.001btc($1).

https://wealthdonation.com/register

First 2000 members will cash out with 45btc within few weeks - Join us now.

QUESTIONS

Do i need to bring people? Build your team

Do i need to subscribe? We say no.

Do i need to wait? We say, no need.

How much do i need to start with? 0.001BTC.

We dont give a month or few months, right from where you are, be a part of wealth donation.

https://wealthdonation.com/register
WEALTH DONATION

...be a better wealth dreamer

Excellent post. I wanted to reach out to you as you sound as though you are a strong leader in the industry with great recruitment skills. I would like you to take a look at www.btcinitiative.com and see if it is a good fit for you and your team. There is an unlimited growth potential with residual referral donations in addition to the 2x4 binary matrix. Earn btc instantly with referrals while you are building out the matrix.
BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM:
- BITCOIN only
- Subscription Content
- Huge Potential Unlimited Referral Bonus
- 100% Donations to members only
- Entry is only 0.015 BTC
- 4 Membership levels available
- Donations from member to member
- Only purse BlockChain
- Instant Activations
- Earn in Secondary Program (2x4 System)
- Forced Matrix so everyone succeeds
- No holes or gaps in the system
Any questions let me know. The platform went live a couple weeks ago so getting in early is possible, and they are offering free level memberships based on your team size when you join us.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By cryptoblog
      ★Top Rated ICO Marketing and Promotion Service★ 
      Press Releases are one of the BEST ways to get MASSIVE PUBLICITY for your ICO. 
      Welcome to our Premium Blockchain ICO Press Release Service! We distribute to the following  NEWS OUTLETS: ABC NBC CBS GOOGLE NEWS And much more! 
      Check out the PREMIUM  PACKAGE where we will give you Top Quality Press Release Distribution, Facebook Promotion to Millions of People interested in Cryptocurrency and operated on different forum that will produce the expected Result
      My Team of will create a Marketing Campaign that will create a lot around your ICO and get as many investors as possible! 
      MY GIG IS FEATURING:
      ICO marketing promotion Social media marketing Article writing research on ICO Exchange rate and many more.... Contact Me Now
      Thanks
      Whiteboard_acee
    • By nick hill
      Visit the Community for Free Crypto Signal, Bitcoin Bot and Gdax Trading - https://t.me/freebitmexsignals
      An employee at crypto exchange Coin Center, Lakin was given the option to receive part — or all — of his salary paid in cryptocurrency, and he went the full monty.
      Lakin noted “buying things with crypto is easier than people think,” there are multiple online retailers that accept cryptocurrency and even third-party tools that allow you to settle invoices on platforms such as Amazon.

6% Profit on #XBT (#BTC) through automated scalping trade generated via Automated Bot.
      Set it once - It will trade as per the trend to make consistent profit. 
      These has been excellent profit on #BTC, #ETH & major coins of Bitmex through Automated Bot Scalping Trades & Bonus Bitmex Signals for Premium Members.
      We have received remarkable response for the Automated Bot + Premium Bitmex Group.
    • By lewis_elizabeth
      We are a service based Blockchain App Development Company based in India, USA, & UK. We offer a broad range of Blockchain Development Services including ethereum app development, cryptocurrency, wallet development, smart-contracts and more. Connect with our blockchain experts to know more about our services. To meet your business objectives you can hire our blockchain app developer on an hourly, part-time or full-time basis.
    • By megan schmidt
      You can visit our group and check the entire stats of the Bitmex Premium Bot - https://t.me/freebitmexbot

6% more gains on #ETH generated via Premium Bitmex Bot on #ETH through independent trade.
      There is no stopping the BOT - It detects the movement and makes the best trade on its own.
      Grab the most powerful automated Bitmex Premium Bot for high quality leverage trading on Bitmex.
      Leverage trading has gained lot of popularity among the traders. It is important to understand the core concept of leverage before jumping into the Bitmex trading.
      If you are new to Bitmex then you must join above community and get your facts clear. Do not make silly mistakes while trading on Bitmex as this can really get worst.
    • By tim hayes
      Visit for Daily Crypto Analysis, Free Crypto Signal and Free Crypto Bot - https://t.me/cryptosignalalert

33rd Signal was posted in the Guaranteed Profit Group and it has resulted in good profit.
      #RDN Signal was shared in the Guaranteed Profit Group - It has resulted in completion of almost entire profit targets.
      33 out of 33 Signals posted in the Guaranteed Profit Group has resulted in 100% success ratio.
      You can only make continuous profit in Crypto when you know the right coin which will be profitable throughout.
      We have a strong Community, thus are able to put such great signals and hidden gems in our Premium Community.
  • Topics