Best Broker For Scalping

We the traders should choose our brokers in cool mind, please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, actually should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am with TradingBanks   which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

• 3 weeks later...

In Forex trading there are many kinds of trading strategies. But traders has their own choice to choose strategy. For me from all of the strategies scalping is the most profitable and short time executing strategy. If you decided to do scalping then you should very careful to select your broker. Because not all broker can apply scalping because of many restriction. Only regulated trading broker can apply scalping strategy. That’s why I am with ECNCAPITAL, the best broker for scalping.

If you are looking for best place for scalping, then I can suggest trade24 as best place. Maximum forex broker out there does not support scalp. Some will provide you with requotes, slippage and some will be banned your account. But trade24 is totally different. They have best conditions to help your trading and your strategy to perform well. They give 100% effort to fulfill every service without any problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Scalping is trading system which allows traders to take profit on the slightest change in forex market. This is a short term trading system. Traders take this trading order for very short position. Many traders do not allow their traders to trade scalping. For scalping broker plays the most important role. According to me AAFX is the best broker for scalping as I am trade scalp here for many days.

Archived