Advertise your business on Top Gold Forum today for as low as $100 per month. Contact us.
Sign in to follow this  
luke007

BTC Donations - btcdonations.org - Get 20,000 Bitcoins / quarter

I found the best place to build your BITCOIN business. It is brand new and people are absolutely loving it.

Get payent from each of your downline directly. Automatic payments between member to member.

All transactions are member to member outside the system. 

BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM:
- BITCOIN only
- Entry is 1.00 BTC
- Spill leaders who are above
- Donations from member to member
- Only purse BlockChain
- Instant Activations 
- No holes or gaps in the system
- Huge Potential in 10x3 LEVELS
- Zero Administration fee.

Find only 10 people to join you and you are in business.

There is no Admin fee, it is 100% yours whatever you get as a donation.

If you are interested in 0% scam program with a big potential:

BTC Donations

Excellent post. I wanted to reach out to you as you sound as though you are a strong leader in the industry with great recruitment skills. I would like you to take a look at www.btcinitiative.com and see if it is a good fit for you and your team. There is an unlimited growth potential with residual referral donations in addition to the 2x4 binary matrix. Earn btc instantly with referrals while you are building out the matrix.
BENEFITS OF THE SYSTEM:
- BITCOIN only
- Subscription Content
- Huge Potential Unlimited Referral Bonus
- 100% Donations to members only
- Entry is only 0.015 BTC
- 4 Membership levels available
- Donations from member to member
- Only purse BlockChain
- Instant Activations
- Earn in Secondary Program (2x4 System)
- Forced Matrix so everyone succeeds
- No holes or gaps in the system
Any questions let me know. The platform went live a couple weeks ago so getting in early is possible, and they are offering free level memberships based on your team size when you join us.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Popular Contributors

• Similar Content

• By MillerMatthew
      Cloud mining or cloud hashing is a concept, which allows users to buy mining power of the hardware placed in remote data centres. With the growth of Bitcoin price we are able to make a good profit for investors around the world - anyone can join us and get the stable source of income. So should you join? Of course! There are still many Bitcoins to be mined and the Bitcoin industry is huge and continues its growth. The question is only which company you can trust. Today Mine Store Limited offers the best terms and safe cooperation. Register an account, make an investment, earn 2%-3%-4% every day and wait for the price to skyrocket again - as you may have seen Bitcoin is capable of breaking $15000 per coin and considering its amount is limited the price will likely rise again in the near future.
      https://bit.ly/2zWY3Qg
    • By alix
      Hello Guys!
      A lot of people talking this days about A new High-yield investment program (HYIP) market That's called Devhyip! and they said that they bought full scripts &Templates from DevHyip Market!
      i'm confused if it Trusted or not!?
      Please Help. Website is :
      devhyip.com

• By alix
      Hello Guys!
      A lot of people talking this days about A new High-yield investment program (HYIP) market That's called Devhyip! and they said that they bought full scripts &Templates from DevHyip Market!
      devhyip.com
    • By justindelahunty
      Everything points to KIR being a scam. No phone, no address, private domain registration through a proxy, no business certificate, a lot of positive paid reviews on low-quality sites, very few real customer reviews on respected sites (most saying they never received the product), payment only available through anonymous channels, no access to developers or management… and of course, the company name is “Kir” - which means “Penis”.
      So far I haven't come across a single person who has paid and received the product. I recommend not sending them any PM or BTC, unless it's as a gift.

• By FELIX FINN
      Hello Guys!
      www.devhyip.com
  • Topics