The Risk management

There is nothing 100% in Forex and in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market with certainly, so we the traders consider this trading place as a risky platform. and we have to make sure the risk management policy , if we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.  

• 2 weeks later...

Risk management is extremely crucial because it saves us from disasters and even helps us with performance. I work with OctaFX broker and under them; I can do it all sweetly with having 50% bonus on deposit that can be used. I truly feel privileged working under them and it really helps me work out and enhances me to perform in best possible way and also allows me to stay relaxed and comfortable with doing trading. I love the 24/5 customer support too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nowadays risk management is hot topic in forex world. Many traders don’t even know how to trade with this. Now traders want to reduce the size of losing and gain bigger amount. And to do this risk management helps us. I am trading with AAFX. And this broker has forex learning course. It teaches me that I should not take risk that I can not effort. Stop being greedy and control your emotion.

Archived